2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th February 2016, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Bulmim mba

Hello sir, I am Shubham Ajmera. I am from Delhi. I want you to help me by providing me some information about the Bharti Vidya Bhavan’s Usha and Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management (BULMIM) MBA programme. Can you help me?
26th February 2016, 04:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bulmim mba

Bharti Vidya Bhavan’s Usha and Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management (BULMIM) is a type of private business school.
It was formed in 1995.
It is affiliated by UGC, AICTE, AIU.
It does not offer MBA programmes.
It offers following PGDM programmes.

Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) (Full time) 2 years Programme
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) (Part time) 3 years Programme
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) (Executive) 15 months Programme

2 Year Full Time PGDM programme also stands recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as equivalent to Masters of Business Administration (MBA) of an Indian University for the purpose of Higher Education/Research.

Eligibility for Admission

The minimum qualification of applicants seeking admission to the programme is Graduation or its equal Degree in any discipline recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC or AICTE.
The applicants should have obtained at least 50 per cent (45 per cent in case of reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
In addition, the contenders must have valid score of any major national level management aptitude tests such as CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT or ATMA.
Final year graduation students are also eligible to apply.

Selection Process

Contenders will be short listed on the basis of Management Entrance Examinations (CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT or ATMA) score and marks in 10th, 12th and graduation.
The short listed contenders will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Final selection of contenders is done based on their cumulative performance in the selection process.

Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's
Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management
Copernicus Lane,
Kasturba Gandhi Marg,
New Delhi - 110001
Tel. : + 91 - 11 - 23073852 / 30 lines; +91 - 11 - 23070911; +91-9999210336; +91 - 9999210334; +91 – 9999210335

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in