2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

BT Deposit Citibank

Hello Sir I did the Balance Transfer (BT) from Citibank as a check and deposit it to my savings account but it is not showing any new entry in my account. Would you please tell me what should I do for it? Will I have to meet Bank Employees or I can check my Cheque status online? Please help me.
Similar Threads
Thread
GNDU Deposit Id
Stanford MBA deposit amount
Citibank Fixed Deposit
MANIT Fee Deposit
Multi Deposit In Citibank
SBI e Flexi Deposit
Pnb Other Branch Deposit Charges
SBI Deposit Interest Rates
Yes Bank Minimum Deposit
Citibank RMB Time Deposit Rate
NRE Fixed Deposit PNB
Yes Bank Deposit Slip PDF
Citibank Citibank Online
Mobile Check Deposit Citibank
PNC Bank Certificate of Deposit
PMC Bank deposit
Yes Bank Deposit Rates
HPU Tuition Deposit
UF Admissions Deposit
SBI Deposit Rates
12th January 2016, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Re: BT Deposit Citibank

Hello sir I want to know about BT Deposit of Citibank so here can you please gfive me details ?
12th January 2016, 08:55 AM
Super Moderator

Re: BT Deposit Citibank

Hey as Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, later First National City Bank of New York.

Balance Transfer Credit Cards

Transferring your balances from a high interest credit card to a low interest credit card may help you take control of your finances.

Transfer to a low-interest balance transfer credit card -- 0% interest to start.

Citi Simplicity® Card

Purchase and Balance Transfer Rate:

0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 21 months; after that the variable APR will be 12.99% - 22.99%, based on your creditworthiness.

Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card

0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 21 months; after that the variable APR will be 11.99% - 21.99%, based on your creditworthiness.

Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card

0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months; after that the variable APR will be 12.99% - 22.99%, based on your creditworthiness.

Citi® Double Cash Card

0% Intro APR on purchases & balance transfers for 15 months; after that the variable APR will be 12.99% - 22.99%, based on your creditworthiness.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in