2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th February 2017, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

BSNL JTO LICE Result

I’m looking for JTO LICE post exam result announced by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, here will you please help me?

Last edited by Rajkumar Agarwal; 10th February 2017 at 08:12 AM.
Similar Threads
Thread
BSNL JTO Lice Syllabus
BSNL JTO Lice Model Papers
BSNL JTO LDCE Result
Lice bsnl jto
Result of BSNL JTO
Maharashtra BSNL TTA Result
BSNL TTA Result Uttar Pradesh
BSNL Akola TTA Result
Kerala BSNL TTA Exam Result
BSNL TTA Result Pdf
BSNL TTA DRE Result
BSNL TTA Mizoram Result
BSNL TTA Chennai Result
BSNL TTA Result Date
BSNL TTA Rohtak Result
Himachal Pradesh BSNL TTA Result
MP BSNL TTA Result
BSNL Gujarat Circle TTA Result
Answer Key JTO Lice BSNL
BSNL TTA Patna Result
10th February 2017, 08:13 AM
Super Moderator

Re: BSNL JTO LICE Result

I would like to tell you that Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited did not announced JTO LICE post exam result and here I will get updates for you.

To check the result this process will help you

Drive to official site Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
There at left hand side bottom page
Click the section of HRD
A new page will open there on the same side
Click the section of jobs
A new page will open which looks like this
There you can get information easily

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, jobs

Right now I have this latest details announced by them

Appointment of Senior Administrative Grade [SAG] & NFU in SAG of organized Finance & Accounts services officers of Central Government in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) on deputation basis.

Appointment of Senior Administrative Grade (SAG) level officer of organized Finance & Accounts services of Central Government in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) on deputation basis

Direct Recruitment in the post of Junior Engineer (Erstwhile TTA) in BSNL from external candidates

Recruitment for the post of PGM and GM in Telecom Operational Stream of BSNL Management Services through immediate absorption basis under Rule 37 of CCS Pension Rules-1972 Additional list of Interview

Recruitment for the post of PGM and GM in Telecom Operational Stream of BSNL Management Services through immediate absorption basis under Rule 37 of CCS Pension Rules-1972 Schedule of Interview

Special Recruitment Drive (SRD) for Person with Disabilities (PWD) candidates for the post of Management Trainee in BSNL from External Candidates

Special Recruitment Drive (SRD) for SC,ST and OBC candidates for the post of TTA in BSNL from External Candidates

Special Recruitment Drive (SRD) for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates for the post of Junior Accounts Officer(JAO) in BSNL

Special Recruitment Drive (SRD) for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates for the post of Junior Telecom Officer (Telecom){JTO(T)} in BSNL

Special Recruitment Drive (SRD) for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates for the post of Junior Telecom Officer (Civil){JTO(C)} in BSNL

Address:-
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
Harish Chandra Mathur Lane
Janpath, New Delhi-110 001

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in