2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th July 2018, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Re: BSNL JTO Lice Model Papers

My elder brother is searching for BSNL JTO Lice Exam Model Question Paper. He said me download question paper for him but I didnt get anything. So someone is here who will give link to download model question papers of BSNL JTO Lice Exam?
13th July 2018, 10:49 AM
Super Moderator

As you are looking for model question papers of BSNL JTO Lice Exam, so here I am providing question paper:

BSNL JTO Lice Exam Model Question Paper 1:
1. English Passage about Rupee symbol design (1-5 Qns.)
2. Next commonwealth games (2018) : Australia
3.T20 women worl cup Champion 2016- West Indies
4.Whose samadhi sthal is known as SAMATHASTHAL ?l - Jagjeevan Ram
4.Best actor 2015 - Amithabh Bachan
5.Weat production n Green revolution -
6. a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods. - atheist
7.primary colour -red/pink/white/black : Red
8. how many nos are there in between 5-100 which are divisible by 3 and contain first number, second number or both "3" : six
9. Relation ship between P and Q (P is the maternal uncle of Q : select the relation from choice)
10 Amazon river.(a/an/the) The
12 cold blooded animal : Lizard
13 not kharif corp - wheat
14 dermetology Related to skin
15 Budha and His Dhamma by B.R.Ambedkar
16 Kasiranga in - Assam
17. Next Android version (Multi window feature) starts letter N (or M ?)
18. Amaravati is the capital of AP
19. India contains more -Manganese /
20. Laphing gas - Nitrus oxide
21. dry ice is solid form of Carbon dioxide

BSNL JTO Lice Exam Model Question Paper 2:
1. First Woman Prime Minister in the World : Sirimavo Bhandara Nayake
2. Longest River in the World : Nile
3. Deshabandhu : CR DAS
4. RK Lakshman Related to : Cartoon
5. Plaster of Paris related to : Gypsum
6. 2016 T20 World cup Held : India
7. Art of Living related to : Sri Sri Ravishankar
8. BSNL Roaming : Only for Incoming calls
9. Golden Pioneer Award won : ISRO
10. Head of Reserve bank ( Raghuram Rajan) (Urjith Patel not there in the choice)
11. SMS service related to who died recently : Matti Makkone
12. A person who is indifferent to pleasure and pain : Stoic
13. Light : BLIND :speech Dumb
14. Mars,Saturn,Venus,Sun : Pick odd one : Sun
15. Correct Spelling of "Obedient"
16. Correct spelling of "Foreign "
17. Night blindness due to the lack of… Vitamin A
18. Niti Ayog Vice Chairman : Aravind Panagiriya
19. MNP Implementation Date (1st June 2015, 1st July 2015, 2nd July 2015, 3rd July 2015)
20. Mudra bank currency 1st Corporation bank
21. Odd one : Elephant, Man, Hawk, Whale : ( Hawk not mammal)
22. Odd : Coral, Pearl, Honey, Resin (Resin)
23. Salt : Grain : Blade …. (Grass)
24. BSNL Prepaid wallet?
25. Rail bridge , River in J & K ?

BSNL JTO Lice Exam Question Paper 2013:

Download the attachment to old year question paper................
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BSNL JTO Lice Exam Question Paper 2013.pdf (1.02 MB, 341 views)

Last edited by sumit; 11th December 2019 at 04:27 PM.
26th January 2019, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to prepare for BSNL JTO LICE (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd - Junior Telecom Officer - Limited Internal Competitive Examination) for 2019 and for this I am searching previous 2016 2017 2018 question paper for all circle including NE1. kindly provide me the same in my mail id- rajbsnl83@gmail.com. and please suggest me the model important question for 2019
12th October 2019, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

here I am looking for BSNL JTO Limited Internal Competitive Examination (LICE) modal question paper so will you plz let me know from where I can do download it ??
12th October 2019, 11:02 AM
Super Moderator

As you are asking for BSNL JTO Limited Internal Competitive Examination (LICE) modal question paper so on your demand I am providing same here :

BSNL JTO Limited Internal Competitive Examination (LICE) modal question paper

Syllabus
Lets take the schedule of BSNL JTO exam syllabus.

Part A General English & General Studies
Standard of paper: Standard of the BSNL JTO examination paper will be such that of CBSE Xth Standard.

General English (25 Marks)
The question paper in General English shall be designed to test the candidates understanding of English.

The pattern of a question shall be broad as follows

Comprehension of given passages.
Usages and vocabulary.
Grammar
2. General Studies (25 marks)

The paper on general Studies shall include questions on the following topics:-

General Science.
Geography of India and its natural resources.
Current Events of National & International Importance.
General Mental Ability Test
Questions of General Science will cover General Appreciation and understanding of Science including matters of everyday observations and xperience, as may be expected of an educated person, who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.

Questions in the Geography of India and its natural resources will relate to Physical, Social & Economic Geography of India.

Questions on the General Mental Ability Test will include questions on Analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, Judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal & figure classification, arithmetical number series etc.

BSNL JTO Exam Part B : Technical Paper (Specialization)
Part B is puperly a technical based paper with 100 marks and the standard of Paper shall be that of an Engineering Diploma covering with all the technical elements. Lets have a look at BSNL JTO exam syllabus related to Part B.

Electronic/ Electrica1 Measurement & Measuring Instrument

Electrical Measuring Instruments, Wattmeters and energy meters, measurement of resistance, measurement of inductance and capacitance, electronic voltmeters, audio and radio frequency measurements, A F & RF Power measurements, digital instruments.

Electrical Installation & Maintenance

Single-Phase supply vs. 3 Phase supply, Star Delta connections, the relation between phase & line voltage power factor. All types of motor and generators AC & DC transformers, starters, rectifiers, inverters, batteries. Installation, commissioning, earthing, insulation testing and maintenance, preventive maintenance, electrical accidents and safety measures, switchgear, substations, maintenance of relays and circuit breakers. A.C. Circuits, Circuit Theorems, Four Terminal Passive Networks, Coupled circuits and their analysis, Passive filters, Lightening protection, power electronics application in control of drivers, Refrigeration & air-conditioning

Fundamentals of Digital Circuits

Fundamentals of digital electronics,Transistor as a switching elements; Boolean algebra, Simplification of Boolean functions, Karnaugh Map and applications, Number System, IC Logic Gates, Logic-Circuits, Encoders and Decoders, binary code converters, Arithmetic Logic Units (ALU), DTL, TTL, NMOS, PMOS AND CMOS gates and their comparison, Combination logic circuits, Half adder, full adder; Digital Comparator, Multiplexer Demultiplexer; ROM and their applications. Flip-flops, R-S, J-K, D, and T Flip-flops; Different type of counters and registers; A/D and D/ A converters;

Communication Systems

Amplitude, frequency and phase modulation, their generation and demodulation, Noise. PCM, basic principles of SPC Exchanges. Quantization & Coding, Time division and frequency- division multiplexing; Equalization; Optical communication in free space & fiber optic, Propagation of signals at HF, VHF, UHF and Microwave frequency; Satellite Communication.

Discrete Electronic Devices & Circuits

The P-N junction, Junction Diode, Zener Diode, B.J.T. configurations and biasing, low-frequency low signal Hybrid Models of BJT; JFET, MOSFET, C-MOS, Photo -Electric Devices, Feedback Amplifiers, Oscillators, R.F. Voltage Amplifiers using BJT, Semiconductor Devices.

Microprocessors

Architecture & programming of 8086/8088, Microprocessor based data acquisition, memory address & DMA controllers, arithmetic co-processor, other microprocessors, microprocessor applications. Study of Peripheral Chips:8255, 8279, 8155, 8259. Study of ADC 0808, DAC 0800.

Radio Communication Systems

Principles of Radio communication, A.M., F.M. Radio, Phase Modulation, Signal Conditioning and Transmission Study of special chips, output interfacing, output instruments-indicators, recorders, data acquisition systems, data loggers, servo mechanism, electronic process control instrumentation.

Wave propagation, Microwave devices & components, microwave measurements, antenna fundamental & their characteristic. Audio Engineering, sound transducers, sound recording & reproduction, sound transmission, radio transmission, radio reception.

Computer science
Computer Architecture

Computer architecture, basic computer organization and design programming, CPU, I/0 organization, memory organization. Control unit design. Familiarization with DOS and Windows-concept of a file, directory, folder, Number systems, Programming Elements of a high-level programming language, PASCAL, C: Use of basic data structures. Web Page Design, Scripting Language Perl/ CGI / JavaScript. Fundamentals of JAVA Programming, Advanced Features of JAVA Programming.

Data Communication and Computer Network

Data Network and Networking Basics, MAC & Data Link Layer Network, Transport (TCP/IP). Introduction to Computer Network, LAN, MAN, WAN, Network Essentials, Internet addresses, ARP, Internet protocols, user data, gra 111 protocol, transmission control protocol, routines, internet multi-testing, the socket interface, domain name system, applications.

Data Structure and Algorithms

Basis concepts of data representation, introduction to algorithms design and data structure, Arrays stacks and queues, linked lists, storage allocation and garbage collection, symbol tables, Searching, Sorting and Merging Techniques.

Database Management

Database, Data models, rational algebra and normalization, statistical quality level, distributed and object data basis.Introduction to the Relational Model; Normalisation and Query Processing; Recovery, Concurrency Management, and Database Security.

Foundation in Information Technology

Information System Hardware; Software; Software Engineering; Operating.

Computing

An Object-Oriented Approach: Introduction to Object-Oriented Concepts, Object-Oriented Programming Language, Object Oriented Analysis and Design.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in