2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

BSNL JTO Date

Can you tell me about the important dates for Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) exam of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) as I want to apply for the post this time? Provide me the paper pattern of Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) exam of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)?
Similar Threads
Thread
Date of Bsnl JTO Entrance Exam
Date of BSNL JTO Exam
Expected date of BSNL TTA Result
Date Of BSNL TTA Exam
BSNL TTA Written Exam Date
BSNL TTA Form Last Date
What is the date of BSNL TTA Exam
BSNL TTA Training Date
BSNL TTA Result Maharashtra Date
BSNL TTA Result Date
Exam Date for BSNL TTA
BSNL TTA Test Date
BSNL JTO Online Application Last Date
Expected Date of BSNL JTO Exam
BSNL JTO Form Date
BSNL JTO exam date
BSNL TTA exam date
BSNL exam last date in Kerala
Bihar BSNL TTA exam date
BSNL JAO Entrance Exam Date
4th January 2016, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Re: BSNL JTO Date

hii sir, will you please provide me the date of the BSNL JTO recruitment as I wants to apply for the post JTO in BSNL ?
4th January 2016, 04:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BSNL JTO Date

As you asking for the BSNL JTO recruitment date let me tell you that As per my knowledge the dates of this recruitment are not declared by the BSNL . the JTO recruitment related notification you may get from the official site of the BSNL

As you wants to apply for the post JTO in BSNL here I am giving you the details of the this post that are as follow :

Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) - Telecom
Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) - Electrical

Age Limit - the candidate should be 30 years as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.

Pay Scale - Minimum Remuneration Rs. 16,400 – 40,500/

Educational Qualification - Possess Bachelor Degree in (Engineering/ Technology/ Telecommunication/ Electronics/ Radio/ Computer/ Electrical/ Information Technology/ Instrumentation) in the relevant field from the recognized University or Institution

Selection Procedure - The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Competitive Examination/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in