2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st December 2016, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Bsc IT From Kuvempu University Through NIIT

I have done my 12th and want to take admission in Kuvempu University for doing B>SC IT degree want details. Can you tell is B.SC degree offered in Kuvempu University through NIIT provide details along with fee structure also provide list of other courses offered by university?
Similar Threads
Thread
BBM Course In Kuvempu University
Kuvempu University BSC IT
B Ed Result Kuvempu University
Kuvempu University With NIIT
Kuvempu University DDE
DQM Kuvempu University
Http Www.Kuvempu University.Ac.In
Www.Kuvempu University.Org
Kuvempu University Challan
Kuvempu University BSC IT Value
Kuvempu University Org
Bsc IT Kuvempu University
Kuvempu University M Ed
DDE Kuvempu University
Kuvempu AC University DDE
Kuvempu University Distance Education Mhrmmigration Certificate Kuvempu University
Information about Kuvempu University
Kuvempu University LLB
BSC IT From Kuvempu University Through NIIT
Kuvempu University Karnataka NIIT
21st December 2016, 10:02 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Bsc IT From Kuvempu University Through NIIT

Kuvempu University is a public state university located in Shimoga, Karnataka, India. It was established in 1987 by the act of the Karnataka state legislature

The DDE is offering certain need based specialized courses such as B.Sc. & M.Sc. IT with the Universal Education Trust, Bangalore and NIIT

Please find the below attached file for the fee details:

Other PG courses offered along with eligibility:

M.A. / M.Com.

(i) A candidate who has passed examination of B. A. or B.Sc. or B.Com., B.B.M., B.B.A. or B.Ed./ B.Tech. / B.Sc. Agri. / B.Sc. Home Sc. degree of this University or an examination of any other University recognised as equivalent thereto and passed the examination concerned are eligible to register his / her name for M.A./ M.Com./ M.B.A. (Previous).

M.Sc. (i)

A candidate who has passed examination of B.Sc. or B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. Agri. / B.Sc. Home Sc. or any degree in Science of this University or a degree of any other University recognised as equivalent thereto and passed the examination concerned are eligible to register his / her name for M.Sc. (Previous).

LL.M.

(i) A candidate who has completed LL.B./B.L. from this University or any other University, recognised by UGC is eligible for admission to LL.M. course.

B.L.I.Sc. / M.L.I.Sc.

(i) Any graduate from this university or any other university recognised by UGC is eligible for admission to B.L.I.Sc. course.

(ii) Any graduate with B.L.I.Sc. or B.Lib.Sc. from this or any other recognised university is eligible for admission to M.L.I.Sc. course.

Kuvempu University
Jnanasahyadri Shankaraghatta- 577451 Shivamogga Dist. Karnataka, India
Phone: EPABX: 08282- 256301 to 256307
FAX : 08282: 256262, 256255
Email : kureg14@gmail.com
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Kuvempu University Fee details.pdf (50.4 KB, 144 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in