2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th May 2015, 12:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bsc Film Technology In Srm University

Hello….here as per your need I am providing you the eligibility of Bsc Film Technology and its admission process in SRM university…

Eligibility of Bsc Film Technology

Minimum Qualification for the candidates admitted to the first year of the Degree
B.Sc. in Film Technology shall be, required to have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (Academic or Vocational stream, any group ) conducted by the State Governments of India or an Examination accepted as equivalent, by the Syndicate
of S.R.M. University

(or)

Shall be required to have passed 10+3 (S.L.L.C –
Secondary School Leaving Certificate plus three year Diploma in any stream conducted by State Governments of India and Directorate of Technical Education respectively) or an Examination accepted as equivalent, by the Syndicate of SRM
University.

COURSE DURATION (B.Sc in FILM TECHNOLOGY)

The Duration of the course is three academic years, consisting of six semesters.

a) A student admitted under regular system with Higher Secondary Certificate is ordinarily expected to complete the B.Sc in Film Technology Programme in 3 academic years but in any case not more than 5 years after admission to the programme.

b) Each academic year shall be divided into two semesters. The first academic year shall comprise the first and second semesters. The second academic year the third and fourth semesters and the third academic year the fifth and sixth semesters respectively.

c) The odd semesters shall consist of the period from June to November of each year and the even semesters from December to April of each year. There shall be not less than 90 working days for each semester.

COURSE OF STUDY
The main subject of study for Bachelor Degree Courses shall consist of the
following.

1. Foundation Courses: The course shall comprise the study of

Part – I Tamil or any one of the Indian Languages at the option of the candidate,
according to the syllabi and Text books prescribed from time to time,

Part – II English.

2. Core Course consisting
(a) Main Subject
(b) Allied subjects
(c) Application
oriented subjects related to the Main Subject of study and particulars etc. if any.
Professional Equipment
State of the art cameras (film and digital)

Editing suite

Laboratories
Sound studio
Production design studio
Costume and make-up studio
Graphics and animation lab
Shooting floors
Viewing Theatre

Contact details:
Director (Admissions)
SRM University, SRM Nagar,
Kattankulathur - 603203
Kancheepuram District, Tamilnadu,
India.
Ph: +91-44 –2741 7400
8th May 2018, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering in srm. Is iam eligible for this Crouse . I can apply for this!?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in