2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

16th April 2015, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Brandywine PTU

Tell me about the features of the Brandywine's Portable Timing Unit? Is Brandywine's Portable Timing Unit portable? Is it operated by the Battery? Will you please tell me about the cost of it also?
18th August 2018, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Re: Brandywine PTU

Hi buddy here I have come to collect info related to Brandywine's Portable Timing Unit (PTU) so will you plz let me know about the same as my one of the friend asking me for it ??
18th August 2018, 11:10 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Brandywine PTU

As you want here I am telling Brandywine's Portable Timing Unit (PTU) is a low cost, battery operated, transportable timing system that is designed to provide precise time of day at point of use. The PTU may be automatically synchronized by means of either GPS signals including SAASM GPS, or by a serial time code such as IRIG B or Have Quick.

Reference Input Sources

The PTU is extremely flexible in its ability to synchronize to a variety of timing sources. Available references are:

16 channel GPS SPS receiver (standard)
12 channel GB-GRAM SAASM GPS receiver (optional)
IRIG B Time Code (standard)
HaveQuick/1PPS from external GPS receiver (standard)

Time Keeping

The internal time of the PTU is maintained by a high precision oscillator. Selection of the oscillator type will determine the accuracy of the PTU when its reference, (such as GPS) is not available. Available internal oscillator options are:

Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator (TCXO) -option
Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator (OCXO) standard
Atomic Rubidium Oscillator option

Output Signals

The PTU provides a variety of timing signal outputs, giving maximum application flexibility

1PPS 1 Pulse Per Second Signal Time Mark
Have Quick Time Code
IRIG B Time Code
NTP

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in