2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th March 2016, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Brands of black tea

Hello sir I am taking agencies of Black Tea so can you provide me information about its various popular brands.
Similar Threads
Thread
Black MBA dfw
Black MBA NJ
Why Do I See Black When I Stand Up
Black MBA jobs
DFW Black MBA
RDU Black MBA
Black Rum Brands
Black MBA DC
MLT Black MBA
Black MBA Boston
MBA Black
Los Angeles Black MBA
Black MBA nj
MBA 1 black ops 2
MBA black book
Black MBA
STL Black MBA
IAF Black Panthers
Best Black Universities
Black MBA Scholarship
29th March 2016, 03:09 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Brands of black tea

Black tea is tea that has been fully oxidized (sometimes referred to as being "fermented" although it is not a true fermentation process).

Most popular type of tea in the world

Black tea is the most popular and widespread type of tea in the world, and makes up the bulk of the world's tea production and consumption; outside of southeast Asia,

In many cultures, when people say tea, they are referring to black tea.

A cup of black tea in a teacup with a rose pattern

Black tea is the default tea of Western tea culture.

Black tea is grown in many countries and comes in many styles and grades; it is hard to generalize about the flavor or aroma of black teas.

Black tea is the only type of tea that is widely classified into grades of tea using a system of letters, like OP, FTGFOP, BOP, etc.

1. Caffeine content of black teas, compared to other teas

The caffeine content also varies greatly from one tea to the next and depends on how the tea is brewed--and it is not safe to assume that black tea contains more caffeine than green or other types of tea.

In general, black teas with more tips / leaf buds such as golden monkey are the most heavily-caffeinated of black teas, and souchongs, made out of larger leaves, are less caffeinated.

Black teas used in English Breakfast and Irish Breakfast blends are usually deliberately chosen for their moderate-to-high caffeine content.

2. Brewing black tea

Brewing tea is a complex art and is also a matter of peronal taste.

In general, black teas tend to taste best when brewed with boiling water.

A rare exception to this rule are a few of the lightest black teas, like some Darjeeling first flush, a few of which produce better results when brewed with water slightly below the boiling point.

3. Storing black tea

Black tea typically stays fresh and retains its flavor longer than green or white teas.

A typical black tea, properly stored in a dark, airtight container, can be stored for 2 years or more with little difference in flavor.

Some more delicate black teas, however, like Darjeeling first flush, do not always store as well.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in