2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

BPUT Year Back System

What is Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) Orissa Year Back System ? Is this same as supplementary Exam ? Would you please tell me how can anyone give this Exam again? Please provide me all the details related to it so I will apply for it because I am a weak student from childhood ……
Similar Threads
Thread
AIPMT Back Year Paper
BPUT Back Paper Exam Schedule
BPUT Online Back Paper Registration
BPUT Grading System For B Tech
BPUT Back Paper Exam Notice
Last Year BPUT Questions
Amity University Year Back
Embedded System BPUT Questions
BPUT Operating System Syllabus
1st Year BPUT Syllabus
Year Back in VTU
BPUT CGPA System
Operating System Notes BPUT
BPUT grade point system
Power System Operation and Control BPUT
Year back in BPUT
Grading System in BPUT
Year Back In PTU
BPUT Odd Sem Back Paper Result
Year System in British Schools
14th April 2018, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Re: BPUT Year Back System

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Year Back Rule of the Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Orissa ?
14th April 2018, 08:13 AM
Super Moderator

Re: BPUT Year Back System

Biju Patnaik University of Technology was created by an act of the Odisha state legislature in November 2002. It is the state technical university of Odisha.

The Information About the Year Back Rule of the Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Orissa is given below

Year Back System :

As per the recommendation of the above committee the YEAR BACK system was withdrawn; along with the same, the supplementary exams. were also withdrawn since a student is now allowed to carry unlimited number of back papers and move to higher semesters.

The expert committee also recommended and BPUT introduced Special Examinations for students who have completed the 8th, Semester and still have back papers in 3rd. / 4th. / 5th. / 6th. / 7th. / 8th. semesters.

In order to ease out extremely weak students from the BPUT system ( who would not have the capacity to complete a degree with a prescribed minimum of a final CGPA of 6.0 ), the committee had recommended that a student would have to quit if he has less than 4.5 SGPA in three consecutive semesters ( this was to apply for exams. held w.e.f Odd Semester 2007 )

Year Back Rule of the Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Orissa

Contact Details :
Biju Patnaik University of Technology
Address: Chhend Colony, Rourkela, Odisha 769015
Phone: 0661 248 2556

For more Information you may Consider the below Attachement that is Free to Download

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in