2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

14th April 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Bput/jee

Hello sir my self Ravi, and I gave Jee main exam and I got 200 marks but I didn’t give Jee advance so my question is can I take admission in Biju Patnaik University of Technology?? If I can take then please provide me all details like admission details and other1???
Similar Threads
Thread
BPUT Act
MBA Syllabus of BPUT
BPUT Help
Ceb bput
BPUT home
Nss bput
Phd At BPUT
Bput rti
Bput bso
Rti bput
Bput MBA
PHD In Bput
RTI Against BPUT
Bput srd
Bput mca
Bput mba
Bput ums
Dsp bput
Bso bput
BPUT Arc.In
22nd July 2018, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Re: Bput/jee

Hello sir, is Biju Patnaik University of Technology accepting JEE score? Please provide me admission in Biju Patnaik University of Technology through JEE?
22nd July 2018, 08:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bput/jee

Yes for engineering courses the Biju Patnaik University of Technology is accepting JEE scores. Candidates may get admission in Biju Patnaik University of Technology through JEE.

The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination committee is formed on recommendation of Policy Planning Body with due approval by the Government.

The endeavour of the OJEE committee has always been directed towards conducting of Entrance Examinations and provides a fair, transparent and single window admission process for various professional Undergraduate and Postgraduate level courses in the State adopting effective state-of-the-art technology.

The Committee will conduct the Joint Entrance Examination for admission to Undergraduate Courses in (Lateral Entry) Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, Postgraduate course like MBA, MCA, (Lateral Entry) MCA, M TECH, M PLAN, M ARCH, M PHARM and Int. MBA in Universities, Govt. Colleges

Fill application of OJEE for Biju Patnaik University of Technology:

Offered courses:

UG - Under Graduate

B.Tech / B.Plan
Lateral Entry to B.Tech
BSc Lateral Entry
B.Pharm
Lateral Entry to B.Pharm
MBBS / BDS
B.Arch
Integrated MBA
Integrated MSc
BAMS / BHMS

PG - Post Graduate
MBA
MCA
Lateral Entry to MCA
M.Tech
M.Pharm
M.Arch
M.Arch (Executive)
M.Plan

Address:

Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT)
Chhend Colony, Rourkela, Odisha-769004
Phone : (0661) 2482556, Fax : (0661) 2482562,

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in