2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th August 2015, 09:04 AM
Super Moderator

Re: BPUT Books Online

Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Rourkela was created by an act of the Odisha state legislature in November 2002.
As you want the book for Network Theory that you can buy online so here it is
Network Theory of BPUT , Author SATPATHY
Publisher:- Tata Mcgraw Hill

Network Theory syllabus of BPUT:

1. NETWORK TOPOLOGY:
Graph of a network, Concept of tree, Incidence matrix, Tie-set matrix, Cut-set
matrix, Formulation and solution of network equilibrium equations on loop and node basis.
2. NETWORK THEOREMS & COUPLED CIRCUITS: Substitution theorem, Reciprocity theorem, Maximum power transfer theorem, Tellegen’s theorem, Millman’s
theorem, Compensation theorem, Coupled Circuits, Dot Convention for representing coupled circuits, Coefficient of coupling, Band Width and Q-factor for series and parallel resonant circuits.
3. LAPLACE TRANSFORM & ITS APPLICATION:
Introduction to Laplace Transform, Laplace transform of some basic functions, Laplace transform of periodic functions, Inverse Laplace transform, Application of Laplace transform: Circuit Analysis (Steady State and Transient).
4. TWO PORT NETWORK FUNCTIONS & RESPONSES:
z, y, ABCD and h-parameters, Reciprocity and Symmetry, Interrelation of two-port parameters, Interconnection of two-port networks, Network Functions, Significance of Poles and Zeros, Restriction on location of Poles and Zeros, Time domain behaviour from Pole-Zero plots.
5. FOURIER SERIES & ITS APPLICATION:
Fourier series, Fourier analysis and evaluation of coefficients,
Steady state response of network to periodic signals, Fourier transform and convergence, Fourier transform of some functions, Brief idea about network filters (Low pass, High pass, Band pass and Band elimination) and their frequency response.
6. NETWORK SYNTHESIS:
Hurwitz polynomial, Properties of Hurwitz polynomial, Positive real functions and their properties, Concepts of network synthesis, Realization of simple R-L, R-C and LC functions in Cauer-I, Cauer-II, Foster-I and Foster-II forms.

Biju Patnaik University of Technology
Chhend Main Rd
Chhend
Rourkela, Odisha 769004
Telephone: 0661 248 2556

[MAP]Biju Patnaik University of Technology Rourkela, Odisha[/MAP]
7th November 2015, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know the book name of network theory of BPUT because I want to buy it online so can you please give me its syllabus :-
7th November 2015, 08:13 AM
Super Moderator

Hey asBiju Patnaik University of Technology, Rourkela was created by an act of the Odisha state legislature in November 2002.This is the state technical university of Odisha

Network Theory of BPUT , Author SATPATHY
Publisher:- Tata Mcgraw Hill

Network Theory syllabus of BPUT:

NETWORK TOPOLOGY:

Graph of a network, Concept of tree, Incidence matrix, Tie-set matrix, Cut-set
matrix, Formulation and solution of network equilibrium equations on loop and node basis.

NETWORK THEOREMS & COUPLED CIRCUITS

Substitution theorem, Reciprocity theorem, Maximum power transfer theorem, Tellegen’s theorem, Millman’stheorem, Compensation theorem, Coupled Circuits, Dot Convention for representing coupled circuits, Coefficient of coupling, Band Width and Q-factor for series and parallel resonant circuits.

LAPLACE TRANSFORM & ITS APPLICATION:

Introduction to Laplace Transform, Laplace transform of some basic functions, Laplace transform of periodic functions, Inverse Laplace transform, Application of Laplace transform: Circuit Analysis (Steady State and Transient).

TWO PORT NETWORK FUNCTIONS & RESPONSES:

z, y, ABCD and h-parameters, Reciprocity and Symmetry, Interrelation of two-port parameters, Interconnection of two-port networks, Network Functions, Significance of Poles and Zeros, Restriction on location of Poles and Zeros, Time domain behaviour from Pole-Zero plots.

FOURIER SERIES & ITS APPLICATION:

Fourier series, Fourier analysis and evaluation of coefficients,
Steady state response of network to periodic signals, Fourier transform and convergence, Fourier transform of some functions, Brief idea about network filters and their frequency response.

NETWORK SYNTHESIS:

Hurwitz polynomial, Properties of Hurwitz polynomial, Positive real functions and their properties, Concepts of network synthesis, Realization of simple R-L, R-C and LC functions in Cauer-I, Cauer-II, Foster-I and Foster-II forms.

Address:

Chhend Main Rd, Chhend,
Rourkela, Odisha 769004
Phone: 0661 248 2556

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in