2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th May 2018, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Re: BPUT B.Arch Question Papers

Can you provide me the syllabus of B Arch (Bachelor of Architecture) Program offered by Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) on which the question paper is based?
9th May 2018, 04:27 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BPUT B.Arch Question Papers

The syllabus of B Arch (Bachelor of Architecture) Program offered by Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) on which the question paper is based is as follows:

SEMESTER I

AH113 Applied Mathematics

Module I

GEOMETRY AND MEASUREMENTS
Proportion, Golden ratio, Euclidean geometry, Methods to calculate areas, surface areas of solids and volumes for various geometrical shapes (types of curves) and volumes (cube, sphere, cone, cylinder)

Module 2
CALCULUS & APPLICATIONS
Methods of differentiation Calculus of one variable Fundamentals of Integral calculus, Maxima and Minima for a function of one variable, Reduction Formulae, Calculation of areas using integrals: Area bounded by curve Arc length of curve.

Module 3
MATRICES&BASICS OF LINEAR PROGRAMMING
Elementary rows & column transformation, Gauss elimination & solution of System of equations, Inverse matrix Formulation of Linear Programming, Graphical solution, Simplex method

Module 4
STATISTICS
Measures of central tendency, Mean/ Median mode, measures of dispersion (Mean derivation /Standard Derivation, Variance), Co-relation and Regression

Module 5
Relevant mathematical topics as decided by the subject faculty

Syllabus B Arch Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in