2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th July 2012, 02:57 PM
l n meena

BPTU syllabus 7th SEM

I am doing B.Tech Civil Engineering from SEM from Biju Patnaik University of Technology, I completed 6 semesters of B.E, so now I need the syllabus of B.Tech 7th sem, please provide me.
Similar Threads
Thread
Solapur University Syllabus BCA Syllabus BCA
RPSC II Grade Syllabus Teacher Syllabus
LIC Exam Syllabus DSE AAO Syllabus
Exam pattern of GATE and syllabus of GATE syllabus of Electrical Engineering
WBUT syllabus BBA syllabus
WBUT Ac Syllabus MBA Old Syllabus
27th July 2012, 05:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BPTU syllabus 7th SEM

As you are looking for the BPTU B.Tech Civil engineering 7th SEM syllabus, here I am attaching a file, from where you can download the syllabus as a PDF format, the PDF contains the 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th semesters syllabus, with subject name, subject code, contact hours, credits.

For the details syllabus the attachment is:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BPTU B.Tech CE syllabus.pdf (521.4 KB, 297 views)
19th March 2015, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi I want the syllabus of 7th semester of Biotechnology engineering of Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT)?
19th March 2015, 03:01 PM
Super Moderator

Ok, as you want the syllabus of 7th semester of Biotechnology engineering of Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) so here I am providing you.

BPTU Biotechnology 7th semester syllabus

Medical & Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
Bioreactor Design & analysis
Professional ElectiveProtein Engineering.
Professional Elective(Any One) Animal & stem cell technology Genomics & proteomics
Professional Elective(Any One) Environmental Biotechnology Biosensor and Diagnostics
Free Electives-II(Any One) Artificial Intelligence Biomedical Instrumentation

Module-I

Drug Development in Pharmaceutical Process

Production of pharmaceuticals by genetically engineered cells (hormones, interferon), Microbial transformation for production of important pharmaceuticals (steroids and semi-synthetic antibiotics), Techniques for development of new generation antibiotics, Protein engineering, drug design, drug targeting

Module-II

Disease Diagnosis and Therapy

ELISA and hybridoma technology, Use of enzymes in clinical diagnosis, Use of biosensors for rapid clinical analysis, Diagnostic kit development for microanalysis, Genetic diseases and DNA based diagnoses, DNA vaccine, Gene Therapy, Toxicogenomics

Module III

Proteomics in Drug Development

Role of Proteomics in Drug Development, Diagnosis of disease by Proteomics, Separation and identification techniques for protein analysis, Development of antibody based protein array for diagnosis

Text Books

1. Balasubramanian, Bryce, Dharmalingam, Green and Jayaraman(ed), Concepts in Biotechnology, University Press, 1996

2. Epenetos A.A.(ed), Monoclonal antibodies: applications in clinical oncology, Chapman and Hall Medical, London

3. Text book of industrial pharmacy by S R Hiremath, Orient Black Swan publication

For more details here is the attachment.

Contact details

Biju Patnaik University of Technology
Chhend Main Rd, Chhend Main Road,
Chhend, Rourkela, Odisha 769004 ‎
0661 248 2556

Map location

[MAP]Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Rourkela, Odisha[/MAP]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BPTU Biotechnology 7th semester syllabus.pdf (449.9 KB, 80 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in