2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th July 2016, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

BPSC OMR Sheet

Could you please help me here to get the Bihar Public Service Commission, tender notice for Designing, Printing and Reading of O.M.R. Answer Sheets for the year 2011?
Similar Threads
Thread
BPSC Eligibility Age
BPSC Info
BPSC Bih Nic
Age Limit For OBC In BPSC
BPSC gov.in
Nbr bpsc
BPSC Answer Sheet
BPSC Subjects
BPSC OMR No
BPSC Acknow
BPSC Syllabus
Bpsc imo
Notification Of BPSC
Bpsc rdo
BPSC in BD
BPSC GS Paper
BPSC Auditor
Bpsc gob pk ads
BPSC Gov Nic In
BPSC Bihar Nic
8th July 2016, 02:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BPSC OMR Sheet

I will let you know more about Designing, Printing and Reading of O.M.R. Answer Sheets for the year 2011 so that you can check it easily and have idea about it.

Description of the work
(a)Designing and Printing of O.M.R.

Answer Sheets on 100-gsm paper of 11.25'' × 8.25'' size and readable by O.M.R. Machine having capacity to read at least 4000 Answer Sheets per hour.

The O.M.R. Answer Sheets will be of two pages. The first page will contain the static data, i.e.

Name of the Candidate, Roll No., Date of Birth, Centre's Name, Name of the Subject, Name of the Examination, Question Booklet Series.

The second page should contain facility to answer 150 and 100 multiple choice questions having four choices only (e.g. A B C D).The details of O.M.R. Answer Sheet will be supplied by us.

(b) Reading of the filled up O.M.R. Answer Sheets as mentioned in 1(a) above at our site through O.M.R. Machine having capacity to read at least 4,000 O.M.R. Answer Sheets per hour, preparation of database files of the read data and preparation of result.

Conditions
1(a) Each Answer Sheet shall have to be tested and certified for its correctness in conformity with the O.M.R. Machine.

Thereafter, they will have to be packed and sealed in packets of 100, 50 and 25.1(b)(i) The tenderer has to give a written undertaking for 100% accuracy in reading of the filled up O.M.R. Answer Sheets.

(ii) Entire Hardware and Software for O.M.R. is to be brought by the Firm, whose bid for Reading of filled up O.M.R. Sheets is accepted, to our site, i.e. Bihar Public Service Commission, Patna office premises

For full information please have a look on file

Designing, Printing and Reading of O.M.R. Answer Sheets tender notice of Bihar Public Service Commission

Address:-
Bihar Public Service Commission
15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Bailey Road, Patna, Bihar 800001

Phone:-
0612 250 5525

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in