2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th February 2013, 02:08 PM
balwantaq

BPSC Gov Nic In

I was given the exam of Bihar Veterinary Science Screening Test, now want to get my result so can you help me how can I get my result? Can you provide me also the list of Screening Test of Block Animal Husbandry Officer (Basic Grade) with Answer key of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry?
Similar Threads
Thread
BPSC Bih Nic
BPSC gov.in
Nbr bpsc
BPSC OMR No
Bpsc imo
New Jobs In BPSC
Books for BPSC
BPSC Syllabus For ECE
BPSC for Dentist
SDO Post in BPSC
Bpsc rdo
BPSC in BD
BPSC Result By Name
Bpsc silebus
BPSC Ranchi
BPSC Nursing
BPSC BD Address
Teletalk BPSC
Bpsc sfasu
Bpsc gob pk ads
8th February 2013, 11:14 AM
Super Moderator

Re: BPSC Gov Nic In

You are looking for the results of Screening Test of Block Animal Husbandry Officer (Basic Grade).you have to go on Bihar Public Service Commission official website. Then you have go on this home page then you are see the
11-01-2013 Results: Screening Test of Block Animal Husbandry Officer (Basic Grade). (Advt. 11/2004)
Answer Key: Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry:: Booklet Series A, B, C, D.
For detailed marks, candidates can use - Marks Sheet - link on the left side.

You have click on the Screening Test of Block Animal Husbandry Officer (Basic Grade) and also click on the Answer Key:: Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry then you get the both PDF file so I am providing you the attachment two PDF file the one is Screening Test of Block Animal Husbandry Officer and second is the Answer Key:: Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry. You can download free from here.

If you want to have the mark sheet for your result. Then you have to click on the Mark sheet. When you click on this you will move on result page. On result page you have to enter your name of exam and enter your Roll Number then click on Go.
Then you will get your result.

The window where you have to enter your roll number will look like this:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in