2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th May 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

BPCL Ajmer Tender

Hello sir I am Taneyraj from Ajmer and I am here as I want to know where can I get the information related to Tenders of BPCL so will you please tell me about this??
Similar Threads
Thread
BPCL E Tender Registration
Www BPCL Gas
Bpcl mba
Bpcl rsp
Bpcl tvm
BPCL Tanker Tender Ex NRL
Bpcl q3
Bpcl mp
BPCL Haldia Tender
Bpcl atf
BPCL Noida Tender
How To Get Job In BPCL
Bpcl agm
BPCL IVRS Tender
BPCL Tender Awarded
Beyond BPCL
CEO Of BPCL
BPCL Web
Bpcl mba
AJMER Institute of Technology, Ajmer
14th May 2016, 09:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: BPCL Ajmer Tender

Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is an Indian state-controlled oil and gas company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.

It was founded in 1976

The Corporation operates two large refineries of the country located at Mumbai and Kochi

For getting information related to tenders of this company follow the below given process:

Login to the official website of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited

On this home page click on View Tenders in Tenders given at the top of the page

This page will open , here only you can get the information related to Tenders of BPCL

Operations

Bharat Petroleum operates the following refineries:

-Mumbai Refinery : Located near Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has a capacity of 12 million metric tonnes per year.

-Kochi Refineries : Located near Kochi, Kerala. It has a capacity of 9.5 million metric tonnes per year.

-Bina Refinery : Located near Bina, Sagar district, Madhya Pradesh. It has a capacity of 6 million metric tonnes per year. This refinery is operated by Bharat Oman Refineries Limited, a joint venture between Bharat Petroleum and Oman Oil Company.

-Numaligarh Refinery : Located near Numaligarh, Golaghat district, Assam. It has a capacity of 3 million metric tonnes per year.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in