2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd February 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Booklet Of LIC ADO

I have completed my PG degree and want to give the LIC ADO Exam looking for the details of this exam. Will you please provide me LIC ADO Booklet to get complete details also provide me exam syllabus and suggest me some books for doing this LIC ADO Exam preparation?
Similar Threads
Thread
Booklet of SBI Clerk Exam
RPET Information Booklet
TNEA Information Booklet
CRPF Booklet
Polycet Booklet And Filing Of Online Application
BSE Odisha Sample Booklet
Information booklet of RPMT
UPSEE Booklet
State Bank of India Clerk Exam Booklet
Gujcet booklet
MBA Booklet
SBI PO Exam Acquaint Yourself Booklet
RPVT Information Booklet
JEXPO Booklet
22nd February 2016, 04:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Booklet Of LIC ADO

Life Insurance Corporation conducts the exam to recruit the Contenders for the post of “Assistant Administrative Officer” (Generalist).

LIC ADO Exam Pattern:

The selection process for LIC ADO position consists of an Online test followed by interview. The Online test is of two hour duration and consists of following two papers

Paper-1: Test of Reasoning, Numerical Ability, GK/Current Affairs & English Language.
Paper-2: Insurance & Financial Marketing Awareness

Please find the below attached file for the LIC ADO Booklet to get complete details.

Exam syllabus:

Test of Reasoning Ability:
Test of Reasoning judges your ability for logical reasoning – in both verbal and non-verbal area.

Test of Numerical Ability:
Test of Numerical Ability determines your speed in working at numerical calculations.

General Knowledge and Current Affairs:
GK/Current Affairs determine your knowledge of the current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience as may be expected of an educated person.

Test of English Language:
This test is to determine your knowledge of English - vocabulary, expressions etc.

Insurance & Financial Marketing Awareness:
This test how much you know about the basics of Insurance & Financial Market.

Books for LIC ADO Exam Preparation:

Guide to LIC ADO (Apprentice Development Officers) Recruitment examination 2015; Publisher: G.K

LIC ADO Apprentice Development Officers Recruitment Exam; Author: Lal & Jain; Publisher: Upkar

LIC ADO: Life Insurance of India Apprentice Development Officer Recruitment Examination; Author/Publisher: Arihant

LIC - ADO Exam Guide (Hindi) Author/Publisher: RPH
Attached Files
File Type: pdf LIC ADO Booklet.pdf (482.3 KB, 68 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in