2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th May 2015, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Book Fair in Punjab University

I like to read book. I missed the book fair conducted by the Punjab University. Would you like to tell me about the collection availed in the Punjab University’s book fair? And also tell me about the next book fair conducted by the university so I will not miss the next one?
Similar Threads
Thread
Job Fair in Baddi University
Punjab National Bank Cheque Book Status
Job Fair in Anna University
Kanpur University Job Fair
Shippensburg University Children's Fair
Job Fair In Aligarh Muslim University
Job Fair In Andhra University Vizag
Sharda University Agra Job Fair
Punjab And Sind Bank Book Value
Patna University Job Fair
Job Fair in Andhra University
Punjab National Bank Pass Book
Bharath University Job Fair
Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test book
Job Fair Calicut University
JET Punjab book
UK University Fair in Delhi
Book Fair Punjab University
Job Fair Chennai at Anna University
Punjab University Job Fair
24th July 2018, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Re: Book Fair in Punjab University

Can you provide me the details of the Book Fair 2016 conducted by University of the Punjab? Also provide me the contact address of University of the Punjab?
24th July 2018, 01:38 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Book Fair in Punjab University

Established in 1882 at Lahore, the University of the Punjab is the largest and the oldest seat of higher learning in Pakistan. It was the first to be established in the sub-continent in Muslim majority area.

It comprises of 5 Campuses, 13 Faculties, 10 Constituent Colleges, over 73 Departments, Centres, Institutes, and 614 affiliated colleges. It has over 818 permanent faculty members involved in teaching/research and over 36,000 on campus students.

It has also started Sub-Campuses at Gujranwala and Jhelum, with four disciplines i.e. Business Administration, Commerce, Law and Information Technology.

PU Book Fair 2016

As many as twenty nine thousand six hundred and thirty books were sold on the first day of Pakistans largest book fair 2016 organized Punjab University administration at New Campus.

On the second day of the Fair, PU VC Dr Mujahid Kamran, MPA Majid Zahoor, Opposition Leader Mian Mehmood-ur-Rashid, senior journalists Hassan Nisar, Ata ur Rehman, Farrukh Sohail Goindi, Salman Abid, Members of Pakistan Federal Union of Columnists including Farrukh Shahbaz Warraich, Hafiz Zohaib Tayyab, Noor-ul-Huda, President Rotary Club Lahore Canal Syed Shahbaz Bukhari, writers, doctors, lawyers, engineers, students and people from other walks of life visited the book fair.

On the occasion, a large number of children, senior citizens and special persons were also seen visiting stalls and all the participants were found taking maximum benefit of maximum concessions on the books.

Contact Detail:
University of the Punjab
Quaid-e-Azam Campus
P.O. Box No. 54590. Lahore, Pakistan.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in