2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th June 2016, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

Bombay IIT JAM

Hii sir, I wants to get Admission into the MSc Course of the IIT Bombay I hear that for Admission into the IIT Bombay MSc Course I may Clear the IIT JAM Examination please provide me the information about the IIT JAM Examination ?
Similar Threads
Thread
QIP IIT Bombay
IIT Bombay GC MS
IIT Bombay IT
IIT Bombay GPU
IIT Bombay GPA
BSC In IIT Bombay
IIT Bombay EPM
Indian Institute Of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
EDC IIT Bombay
IIT Bombay X
TCS IIT Bombay
Job in IIT Bombay
IIT JEE Bombay Cut Off
IIT Bombay LCC
IIT Bombay ESE
IIT Bombay XPS
IIT Bombay URA
IIT Bombay LCC
IIT Bombay JAF
IIT Bombay Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
25th June 2016, 07:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Bombay IIT JAM

Joint Admission (JAM) is an all-India examination conducted in eight zones across the country jointly by IISc and seven IITs on behalf of Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India.

Eligibility Criteria :

Candidates should have at least 55% aggregate marks without rounding off (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for General/OBC (NCL) Category candidates and at least 50% aggregate marks without rounding off

Examination pattern :

JAM 2016 Examination will be conducted for the seven test papers, namely: Biological Sciences (BL),
Biotechnology (BT),
Chemistry (CY),
Geology (GG),
Mathematics (MA),
Mathematical Statistics (MS)
Physics (PH)

All seven test papers will be of fully objective type, with three different patterns of questions as follows:

Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ): Each MCQ type question has four choices out of which only one choice is the correct answer

Multiple Select Questions (MSQ): Each MSQ type question is similar to MCQ but with a difference that there may be one or more than one choice(s) that are correct out of the four given choices

Numerical Answer Type (NAT) Questions: For each NAT type question, the answer is a signed real number which needs to be entered using the virtual keypad on the monitor. A virtual calculator will also be available on the computer monitor. No choices will be shown for these type of questions

IIT JAM Exam Fees :

Fee for One Test Paper i) Female candidates (all categories): Rs.750/-; ii) Male & Others candidates (General /OBC): Rs.1500/-; iii) Male candidates (SC/ST/PD): Rs.750/-

Fee for Two Test Papers i) Female candidates (all categories): Rs.1050/-; ii) Male & Others candidates (General /OBC): Rs.2100/-; iii) Male candidates (SC/ST/PD): Rs.1050/-

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in