2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th May 2015, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

In Bloom Christ University

I have recently joined Christ University . I heard that In Bloom , (The National Level Inter University/College Cultural Fest) organize every year and it is a sight for sore eyes . I also want to participate in this Cultural Fest . Would you tell me when will its registration start ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Cut Off For BBA in Christ University
Christ University in bloom
Christ Junior College Christ University Campus
Christ University DDE Christ University Delhi
MFM Christ University
Christ University For BCA
How Is Christ University For Law
SAP In Christ University
Christ University NCR
Cut Off for Christ University MBA
Gym near Christ University
Christ University GD
PI in Christ University
Christ University for BBA
Christ University CAT Cut Off
OST Christ University
Gary bloom Santa Cruz city schools
Bloom Public Sr Sec School
Bloom Public School Vasant Kunj
Christ University for MCA
22nd February 2016, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Re: In Bloom Christ University

I would like to more about the In Bloom cultural festival organised by the Christ University as I have heard a lot about the event?
22nd February 2016, 09:51 AM
Super Moderator

Inbloom is a National Level Cultural Fest organised by Christ University and this years i.e. 2016 theme is based on Wonderland. This is a event held annually by the University where by students from every discipline participate and show their talents in various activities.

InBloom is the annual national-level cultural fest of Christ University, where colleges show their strengths in Art, Stage, Theatre and Literary events. In 2015 the event hoped to show you “the world outside the window.”

Some of the highlights of the last years i.e. 2015 Inbloom were:

1. Lagori will be there too!
You heard it right- Lagori will be headlining the festival in 2015! There's nothing like rock fusion to get the mood going.

2. No registration fee.
Christ University really, really, REALLY want to see the colleges go to next level with the talent. To make that simpler, the University sets the stage for the colleges and all the college have to do is set it on fire.

3. The best auditorium in South India.
And by the best, the University mean THE best. The classy 2000-seater auditorium adds just the right dash of style to the participants performance.

4. The competition.
InBloom 2015 takes competition several notches higher with over 50 colleges participating as well as 600+ participants. It’s a promise by the Organising Team that makes and stands by- cross the hearts and hope to die.

5. You can hound the PR team.
Okay, fine, yes Christ University called the colleges called one too many times for registration details. But once the college is at the fest, they can see why! And then they would absolutely love Christ University for it. Dekh lena!

Tentative Dates for Inbloom 2016 are as follows:
Event Name
Inbloom 2016
Category
Cultural Fest
Organiser
Christ University
Event Dates
4th-5th February 2016

Contact Details:

Christ University,
Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560029, Karnataka, India
Phone Numbers:
+91 804012 9100 / 9600,
+91 804012 9281 / 9282 / 9283 / 9284 / 9285
Fax:40129000
Email: mail@christuniversity.in
9th January 2017, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

In-bloom is a National Level Cultural Fest organised by Christ University and this year 2017 theme is based Evolution of art forms. In-Bloom 2017 is the annual national-level cultural fest of Christ University, where colleges show their strengths in Art, Stage, Theatre and Literary events.

The Dates for this years In-Bloom is February 1-4, 2017.

Jibin Sam: 7829451566

You guys can reach us at
inbloom@christuniversity.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in