2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th January 2017, 02:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BITSAT Eligibility For AP Students

As you from Andhra Pradesh and want to know BIT Science Aptitude Test (BITSAT) eligibility and further details, here I will get it for you.

Eligibility
1) Interested candidates must have cleared 10+2 with minimum 75% marks from a recognized education board.

2) Candidates must have passed intermediate with Physics, Chemistry, Math or Biology.

3) If you want to take admission in B.Tech then you must have passed 12th with Math and if you want to take admission in B.Pharm then you must have passed 12th with Biology along with good proficiency in English.

4) Candidates who have passed 10+2 in 2014, they cannot apply for this examination.
BITS students are not eligible to apply for this examination.

5) If candidates have passé intermediate in second attempt then it will be taken as the last performance of the qualifying examination.

Exam pattern
Time duration of BITSAT 2017: 3 hours (without break)

Type of questions: Objective in nature

Total number of questions: 150

Sections: 4 sections – Part I, Part II, Part III and Part IV

Sections Subjects Number of questions
Part I Physics 40

Part II Chemistry 40

Part III (a) English Proficiency 15
(b) Logical Reasoning 10

Part IV Mathematics 45

Total 150Marking Scheme:

Each correct answer will be awarded 3 marks, while every incorrect answer will fetch -1 mark or 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. For unattempted questions, the examinees will be given no marks or zero marks.

Note: In case the candidates answer all 150 questions within the given time of 3 hours (without skipping any question) can attempt an additional 12 questions (four each from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry only).

Application fees
Male candidates have to pay Rs. 2200/– application fee and Rs 1700/– for female candidates. Those candidates will opt Dubai as test center they have to pay US $50.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in