2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd December 2014, 08:35 AM
Super Moderator

Re: BITSAT Application Form

BITSAT Application Form status can be checked on the official site of BITS, Pilani by candidates only. As after completing the application submission process successfully, candidates receive a application form number.

To check the status, one is required to enter the personal details and application form number in the fields of the tracker page as required.

After checking the status, candidate is able to know if one’s application form has been received at the university admission desk or not. On successful reception, candidate is displayed as “successful/received” else “unsuccessful/not received”.

The complete procedure to check the BITSAT Application Form Status is given as follows:

Login to the BITS admission website
On the left side menu, click on the menu option “Check Application Status”.
Click on the link titled as “Applicants to BITSAT Click here” which will redirect to the tracker for BITSAT Application Form Status.

The Application Form Status page will look like this:

13th April 2015, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

BITSAT Application Form

I have to appear in BITSAT Exam 2015. So how I will get Application Form for BITSAT 2015? Is there any process to fill online application form? What is last date to apply for following Exam? Give me details of required qualification to fill BITSAT Application Form?

Tags
application

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in