2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th February 2016, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

BITS Pilani Scholarship

Hello sir, I am DHaval Gupta. I am from Jaipur. I want you to help me by providing me osme information about the concessions and scholarships offered by BITS Pilani for First Degree programs. Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
About Bits-Pilani Goa
Part Time Courses In BITS Pilani Hyderabad Bits Pilani Hyderabad Virtual Tour
BITS Pilani Goa
BITS Pilani Goa Phd
Bits Pilani MS
Bits Pilani Goa
BITS Pilani MBA UAE
ID Bits Pilani
Which Is Better DTU Or BITS Pilani
BITS Pilani MBA
BITS Pilani BS
Merit Scholarship Bits Pilani
BITS Pilani Pilani Campus
Scholarship In Bits Pilani
(BITS Pilani MBA) Management Group Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani
Pep BITS Pilani
EDD BITS Pilani
BITS Pilani UAE
BITS Pilani PCM
BITS Pilani Law
26th February 2016, 02:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BITS Pilani Scholarship

As you have asked about the concessions and scholarships offered by BITS Pilani for First Degree programs, I am giving you info about it

Board Toppers Students who have secured top three positions (First, Second and Third position) in 12th standard in their respective boards (General Secondary Education Certificate Exam of Ministry of Education, UAE or CBSE-India or any other State, National or International Board) are given a merit scholarship of 100%, 75% and 50% of the first semester tuition fee respectively for the first semester.

Merit in Qualifying Examination

a. Students who have obtained 90% or above in the aggregate of the Qualifying Examination are given a merit scholarship of 20% of first semester tuition fee.

b. Students who have obtained 80% or above but less than 90% in the aggregate of the Qualifying Examination are given a merit scholarship of 15% of the first semester tuition fee.

S. No. BITSAT Score Scholarship
1 >300 75% of Tuition Fee
2 250 to 299 50% of Tuition Fee
3 200 to 249 25% of Tuition Fee

All Students who obtained a CGPA of 9.00 or above on a 10.00 scale at the end of a semester are given a merit scholarship of 20% of tuition fee for the following semester.
All physically challenged students satisfying the conditions laid out are given a 15% concession on the tuition fee throughout the programme subject to satisfactory academic performance in each semester.

For Sibling For families that have more than one child enrolled concurrently, a concession of 25% on the tuition fee is offered to the second child until the first child graduates.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in