2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Bits Pilani Goa Campus Goa

What is importance of MCA Course of Bits Pilani Goa campus? I have completed BCA with 70% marks. Please give me official prospectus of MCA Program for academic session 2015-16. What is the name of Entrance Exam conducted by Bits Pilani Goa campus for this Master Program? Give me details about this Entrance Exam also.
Similar Threads
Thread
Contact BITS Pilani Goa Campus
BITS Pilani RAS AL Khaimah Campus
Area of Bits Pilani Goa Campus
Bits Pilani Goa Campus Cut Off
Is Bits Pilani Goa Campus Good
Campus Of BITS PILANI GOA
BITS Pilani Campus
Fees of BITS Pilani Goa Campus
BITS Pilani School Campus
BITS Pilani Goa Campus Placements
BITS Pilani Pilani Campus
Bits Pilani Off Campus Admission
BITS Pilani Campus Photos
SBH BITS Pilani Hyderabad Campus
How is BITS Pilani Goa Campus
BITS Pilani Main Campus
BITS Pilani All Campus
BITS Pilani Rajasthan Campus
Bits Pilani GOA Campus Address
BITS Pilani Campus Goa
23rd June 2018, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Re: Bits Pilani Goa Campus Goa

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the M.tech Program of the Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani Will you Please Provide It ?
23rd June 2018, 08:00 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Bits Pilani Goa Campus Goa

Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani Goa Campus, officially Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani - K. K.

The Details of the ME Course of the Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani Goa Campus is given below

ME In
M.E. Biotechnology
M.E. Chemical; Civil; Computer Science
M.E. Communication Engineering
M.E. Embedded Systems
M.E. Mechanical; Design Engineering;
M.E. Mechanical (with specialization in Thermal Engineering)
M.E. Microelectronics
M.E. Software Systems

Duration : 2 year

Admission Eligibility

M.E. Biotechnology Any integrated first degree of BITS or its equivalent with adequate preparation in Bio-chemistry and Microbiology.

M.E. Chemical; Civil; Computer Science Integrated first degree of BITS in the respective discipline or its equivalent.

M.E. Communication Engineering Integrated first degree of BITS in Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Instrumentation/Electronics & Communication or its equivalent.

M.E. Embedded Systems Integrated first degree of BITS in Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science or its equivalent.

M.E. Mechanical; Design Engineering; Manufacturing Systems Engineering Integrated first degree of BITS in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering or its equivalent.

M.E. Mechanical (with specialization in Thermal Engineering) Integrated first degree of BITS in Mechanical or its equivalent.

M.E. Microelectronics Integrated first degree of BITS in Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Communication / Computer Science/ Physics or its equivalent.

M.E. Software Systems Any Integrated first degree of BITS or its equivalent with specific prior preparation.

Application Procedure :

. Interested and eligible candidates should apply through the prescribed application form available online at Hard copy of Application form is not required to be sent.

However candidates are advised to take a printout of the filled-in form and keep a copy with them for further reference.

II. While filling the application form online candidates are required to give preferences to programmes which they wish to apply for. Please refer to Programme wise eligibility criteria.

III. While applying in the application form candidates who wish to be considered for admission through GATE/GPAT are to enter details of GATE score (year of GATE examination, GATE All India Rank and GATE Score) or GPAT Score.

IV. Candidates who wish to write BITS HD Test are to give test center preference for three centers.

For more Information you may Contact to the Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani Goa Campus the contact details Are given below

Contact Details :
Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani Goa Campus
Address: NH 17B, Bypass Road, Zuarinagar, Sancoale, Goa 403726
Phone: 0832 258 0101

Tags
bits pilani

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in