2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th June 2015, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Bits Pilani Fees

What is fee for BITSAT Entrance Exam of Bits Pilani? My father suggested me to appear in this Exam, so please give me fee details for this Exam. What are minimum percentages required in class 12th Science for admission at Bits Pilani for B.Tech Program? Give names of all Engineering branches available for B.Tech/
Similar Threads
Thread
Part Time Courses In BITS Pilani Hyderabad Bits Pilani Hyderabad Virtual Tour
BITS Pilani MBA
BITS Pilani BS
MS In Bits Pilani GOA
Fees of BITS Pilani Goa Campus
BITS Pilani Pilani Campus
BITS Pilani USA
BITS Pilani MDP
(BITS Pilani MBA) Management Group Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani
BITS Pilani Fees Structure
BITS Pilani Rak Fees
BITS Pilani EPC
BITS Pilani PU
Pep BITS Pilani
EDD BITS Pilani
BITS Pilani school fees
Fees Of BITS Pilani Dubai
BITS Pilani Dubai Tuition Fees
VU BITS Pilani
BITS, Pilani fees structure
25th April 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Re: Bits Pilani Fees

I want to get admission in Birla Institute of Technology and Science BITS, Pilani so can you please tell me the fees in the Institute?
25th April 2018, 06:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bits Pilani Fees

Birla Institute of Technology & Science BITS, Pilani is an Indian institute of higher education and a deemed university under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956

BITS has established centres at Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad and Dubai.

Fees Structure

The following fees schedule is applicable for candidates seeking new admission during November-December 2017:

Application Fees (one time) INR 1,500
Admission Fees (one time) INR 16,500
Semester Fees (per semester) : INR 42,800

The one-time Application Fee is to be paid at the time of submitting the Application Form through the Online Application Centre.

Admission Fee (one-time) and Semester Fee (for the First Semester) are to be paid together once admission is offered to the candidate. Thus, a candidate who has been offered admission will have to pay Rs. 59,300/-. You may choose to make the payment using Netbanking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card through the Online Application Centre.

For the examination centre at Dubai, in addition to the semester fees, for each semester there will be an examination centre fees of 1000 UAE Dhirams or equivalent per semester out of which 500 UAE Dhirams is to be paid at the time of appearing in Mid-semester examinations at Dubai Centre for that semester and the remaining 500 UAE Dhirams is to be paid at the time of appearing in comprehensive examinations at Dubai centre for that semester

All the above fees are non refundable.

Contact-

Birla Institute of Technology and Science
VidyaVihar Campus, Pilani, Rajasthan 333031
01596 245 073

Tags
bits pilani

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in