2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th May 2015, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Bits Pilani Dubai Computer Science

I recently shifted to Dubai and want to pursue my education from Bits Pilani located in Dubai. Can you please tell me the lists of all the UG and PG Computer Science courses offered by the Bits Pilani Dubai? Is there any entrance exams conducted by Bits Pilani Dubai for taking admission?
Similar Threads
Thread
Bits Pilani - Dubai (BPD)
BITS Pilani Goa Computer Science
BITS Pilani Dubai UAE
Vacancies In BITS Pilani Dubai
Location Map Of BITS Pilani Dubai
PHD in BITS Pilani Dubai
MS BITS Pilani Dubai
Bits Pilani Dubai Director
BITS Pilani Dubai Good
BITS Pilani Dubai Architecture
Masters in BITS Pilani Dubai
BITS Pilani Dubai
Bits Pilani Dubai
Bits Pilani Dubai MBA
BITS Pilani Syllabus for Computer Science
BITS Pilani Dubai Admission-15
BITS Pilani Dubai Dubai
Bits Pilani Dubai News
BITS Pilani Dubai Campus Dubai
BITS Pilani MBA Dubai
25th May 2020, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Re: Bits Pilani Dubai Computer Science

Can you provide me the course structure for B.E. in Computer Science program offered by BITS (Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani), Dubai?
25th May 2020, 04:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bits Pilani Dubai Computer Science

The B.E. in Computer Science program offered by BITS (Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani), Dubai is a lab intensive course that enables students to master the fundamentals in Computer Science.

Most of the courses have both theoretical and practical sessions which aid to the better understanding of the concepts. In addition to the discipline specific courses, it offers electives which will enable to get the expertise in relevant area of computer science.

Based on the electives chosen one can have expertise in specific area of computer science like architect for building SOA applications, software architect ,Multimedia networking, Embedded controller HW and SW design.

By the time one is ready to graduate, one will be fully equipped with strong fundamentals and plentiful knowledge in Computer Science. The strong foundation laid in the institute is the reason for the technical excellence itss alumnus is exhibiting around the globe.

As per the revised curriculum during the first year of the program CS students will share common courses with other disciplines. From second year onwards they will be exposed to core courses in computer science as given in the chart below.

B. E. (Hons.) Computer Science Course Details

Contact Detail:
BITS Pilani, Dubai Campus
Dubai International Academic City
P. O. Box No. - 345055
Dubai, UAE
Phone : +9714 2753 700 Extn. 328
Email : sujala@dubai.bits-pilani.ac.in

Tags
bits pilani

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in