2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th September 2017, 02:43 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BISE Lahore Paper Physics

The previous year Physics question paper of Intermediate Part I (11th Class) Examination of BISE (Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education), Lahore is as follows:

Write answers of any EIGHT questions. (8 x 2 = 16)

(i) Define dimension. Check the correctness of the equation v=f λ by the principle of Homogeneity of dimensions.

(ii) Briefly explain the two drawbacks to use the period of simple pendulum as a time standard.

(iii) Assess the total uncertainty in the final result of a timing experiment with the help of an example.

(iv) Determine the dimensions of pressure and density.

(v) Under what condition would a vector have components that are equal in magnitude

(vi) Justify the statement A body cannot rotate about its centre of gravity under the action of its own weight.

(vii) If → → A .B = 0, Can it be concluded that → → A and B are perpendicular to each other? Support your answer with a proof. (viii) Why fog droplets appear to be suspended in air?

(ix) Discuss the sign of acceleration due to gravity for a cricket ball thrown upward, for its upward and downward motion.

(x) Can the velocity of an object reverse the direction when acceleration is constant? Justify with an example.

(xi) It is advisable to fasten the seat belts during a fast drive. Why is it?

(xii) Explain how a bouncing ball would behave in each of an elastic and inelastic collision with floor of room

Physics Question Paper Intermediate Part I (11th Class) Examination of BISE

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in