2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th April 2015, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Bimol Akoijam JNU

What is the post of Angomcha Bimol Akoijam in Jawaharlal Nehru University? Provide me the profile of Angomcha Bimol Akoijam and also provide me the contact details of him?
17th May 2018, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Re: Bimol Akoijam JNU

I took admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) and from here doing graduation came to know about Angomcha Bimol Akoijam Professor. Will you provide basic details and awards given to Angomcha Bimol Akoijam professor also provide their contact details and address?
17th May 2018, 05:41 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bimol Akoijam JNU

The Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is one of the leading universities in the world.

Angomcha Bimol Akoijam
Associate Professor
JNU

Centre/School/Special Centre:
Centre for the Study of Social Systems,
School of Social Sciences
Off. Phone:
011-26704425
Email:
bimol@mail.jnu.ac.in , bimol.akoijam@gmail.com

Other details:

Areas of Interest/Specialization:

Social and political psychology and cultural studies, with specific interests in identity politics and conflict, nation-state and minorities, intergroup and gender relations, popular culture/cinema, and research methodology/politics of knowledge

Experience:
16 years

Awards & Honours:

Young Psychologist Award (NAOP, 1998 Bhubaneswar)

Best Peer Reviewed Publications (upto 5):
1. From Indica to Bharat via India: Imprints of the Past and Estranged Present in South Asia, Man and Society, ICSSR-NERC, 2006

2. Another 9/11, Another Act of Terror: The embedded disorder of the AFSPA, in (Eds.) Monica Narula et al. Bare Acts, New Delhi: CSDS-Sarai, 2005

3. Manipur: How history repeats itself, Economic and Political weekly, Vol.XXXVI, No 30, July, 28-August, 3, 2001

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in