2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th November 2015, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Re: Bihar Public Service Commission Online Form

Hello sir I am Paarth, can you please provide me online application Form of Veterinary Services (Basic Grade) Exam of Bihar Public Service Commission??
28th November 2015, 08:51 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Bihar Public Service Commission Online Form

Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) conducts Bihar Veterinary Services (Basic Grade) Exam for several positions under Animal & Fisheries Resources Department, Gov. of Bihar here I am providing you details:

Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit:
Candidate’s age must be between 21 to 37 years.
Age relaxation of 5 yrs for SC/ST candidates and 3 yrs for OBC candidates will be applicable.

Academic Qualification:
Candidates should have Graduations Degree in B.V. Sc. & A.H along with 6 months of internship.

Application form Charges:
Candidate of SC/ST category of Bihar have to pay Rs. 75/- , SC/ST candidates outside Bihar Rs. 100/- and other category candidates will pay Rs.150/- as fee.
Process of Selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview performance.
Here as per your demand I am providing you online application Form of Veterinary Services (Basic Grade) Exam of Bihar Public Service Commission
Application Form of Veterinary Services (Basic Grade) Exam of Bihar Public Service Commission

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in