2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th December 2012, 05:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam Result

Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE) recently has published the result of Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2012

I am providing an attachment from where you can find your result of Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2012

After download given attachment you will get the result page on that page you can find the result of Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2012 which are divided in categories of student like SC, ST, OBC.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam result.pdf (117.4 KB, 113 views)
17th March 2013, 07:28 PM
sailesh sharma

Sir I was given the Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam and now I am looking for the result so please can you give me the date of my result and provide me the page where I can download the result?
18th March 2015, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

I am searching for the Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam Result? Can you please tell me how I can download the Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam Result?
18th March 2015, 09:49 AM
Super Moderator

The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board conducts the Entrance examination for the admission in Polytechnic courses throughout the state of Bihar.

You are asking for the Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam Result. The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board does not the result of the Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam.

Entrance examination conducted by the board in the month of June 2014

Here I am providing you the process for download the result of the Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam. This is as follows:

Firstly you should need to go at the official website of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. This is looks like as follows:

When you visit at the above link you will find the Notice Board block at the top. You should need to click on that option. This will open the NOTICE BOARD of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board where all the important new are published.

You can download your Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam Result from here when it is published

Tags
polytechnic

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in