2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th August 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Bihar Higher Secondary Examination Board

Hello sir I have given 12th exam from Bihar Higher Secondary Examination Board now I am looking for the result so would you please tell me from where I can get 12th exam result of Bihar Higher Secondary Examination Board???
Similar Threads
Thread
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune Seating Arr
Bihar Board Secondary School Examination
West Bengal Board Higher Secondary Examination Result
Bihar Board Intermediate Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)
Bihar Board of Higher Secondary
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education HSC Examination R
Bihar Board Of Higher Secondary Education Result
Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE) Examination Results
Maharashtra State Board Higher and Secondary Higher Education Pune
Maharashtra Higher Secondary Board Examination
Bihar Secondary School Examination Board Patna Result
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Pune SSC Result
Examination for Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination Admit Card
Bihar Board Higher Secondary Exam Result
Higher Secondary Result Bihar Board
Bihar State Secondary Examination Board
Bihar School Examination Board BSEB Intermediate Secondary Exam Results
Bihar Secondary School Examination Board Result - Class 10 Results Bihar Secondary
Bihar secondary school examination board patna
Gujarat secondary and higher secondary education board GSEB examination results
28th August 2015, 02:38 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bihar Higher Secondary Examination Board

Bihar Higher Secondary Examination Board is a board of education functioning under Government of Bihar devised to facilitate education…..

This board also conducts departmental examinations such as Diploma in Physical Education, Certificate in Physical Education and Teachers Training Examination.

Here I am giving you process to get 12th exam result of Bihar Higher Secondary Examination Board…….

Firstly go to the official website of Bihar Higher Secondary Examination Board which looks like this image;

Now top of the home page you will see “Results” option take your cursor on this option and click on 12th result option a new page will open which look like this image;

Now on this page you will get stream select your stream and click on that option again a new page will open on this page put your roll no and click on find result option…….
4th March 2016, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

hii sir, I wants to get the Intermediate result of the Bihar Higher Secondary Examination board will you please provide it ?
4th March 2016, 11:41 AM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the Intermediate commerce result of the Bihar Higher Secondary Examination board here I am providing you the procedure to get the Intermediate commerce result of the Bihar Higher Secondary Examination board

go to the official site of the Bihar Higher Secondary Examination board

the page may look as follow :

Bihar Higher Secondary Examination board

there you may see the menu of the result at the top of the page click on it .

it may redirected you to the page from there you may get the Intermediate Commerce Stream of the higher secondary examination

for your convince here I am providing you the snapshot of that page

Bihar Higher Secondary Examination Board result

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in