2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th May 2018, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Re: Bihar CET Syllabus

I have searched for syllabus of Bihar CET Entrance Test but didnt find anything. My friend suggested me for this site, so is there anybody who will give syllabus of Bihar CET Entrance Test?
30th May 2018, 09:12 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Bihar CET Syllabus

As you want to download syllabus of Bihar CET Entrance Test, so here I am providing complete syllabus:

Bihar CET Entrance Test Syllabus:
Mathematics: The syllabus of Maths will include Vector Algebra, Differential Equations, Analytical Geometry, Matrices and Determinants, Probability Distribution, Discrete Mathematics, Complex Numbers and Trigonometry, Integral Calculus and its Applications Methods of Integrating Standard Types and Theory of Equations, Sequence, and Series.

Chemistry: Solutions, Electrochemistry, Reactions of Benzene, Solid State, Phenols, Gaseous and Liquid States, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics, Carbohydrates, Energetics, Organic Chemistry, Amino Acids and Peptides, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding and Surface Chemistry.

Physics: The topics include Waves,Electrostatics, Oscillations, Magnetism, Gravitation, Laws of Motion, Introduction and Measurement, Solids and Semiconductor Devices, Magnetic Effects of Current, Current Electricity, Electrons and Photons, Ray Optics and Optical Instruments, Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimension, Electromagnetic Waves, Rotational Motion, Thermal and Chemical Effects of Current, Work, Energy and Power and Thermal and Chemical Effects of Current.

Here I am giving some information about Bihar CET Entrance Test for your reference:

Nationality:
Indian Only

Educational Qualification:
10+2 Passed with Science Stream (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology)

Age Limit:
No Bar

Important Dates (Tentative):
Opening of Online application form 1st week of February 2018
Submission of Online application form Last week of February 2018
Submission of the fee through Challan 1st week of March 2018
Submission of fee through net banking/credit card/debit card 1st week of March 2018
Admit Card for Stage I available from 1st week of April 2018
Examination Stage I 3rd week of April 2018
Examination Stage II 3rd week of May 2018
Result Stage I Last week of April 2018
Admit Card for Stage II available from 1st week of may 2018
Result Stage 2 3rd week of June 2018

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in