2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th April 2016, 04:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bihar Board Matric Certificate Verification

Hello, here I am providing you the procedure of the Bihar Board Matric Certificate Verification as under:

PROCEDURE FOR VERIFICATION OF BOARD DOCUMENT
Verification of original / copy of documents like diploma certificate, Mark sheet or any other certificate issued by State Board of Technical Education, Govt. of Bihar, Patna is provided free of cost.

Request / Application should be addressed and sent through Regd. Post / Courier / Special Messenger at:
Controller of Examination,
State Board of Technical Education,
Bihar, 4th floor, Technology Bhawan,
Bailey Road, Patna – 800015
Email:- controller-sbte-bih@nic.in

Applicant should submit two copies of each document to be verified (One for certification and one for office record) duly signed and stamped by sender.

After verification the document will be returned to the addressee via Post / Special Messenger.

Result (Mark sheet) of Annual Exam 2006 onward are also available on SBTE

Bihar Board Matric Certificate Verification
24th October 2016, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to know the procedure for the Bihar Board Matric Certificate Verification, please provide me.
Sir 2014 ka ak result chek karna plz sir my email.chandanraaz76@gmail.com my roll coad 71074_____my roll no.1400636. Marwari hight shcool patna plz rply sir
31st October 2016, 02:08 PM
GAU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to know the procedure for the Bihar Board Matric Certificate Verification, please provide me.
Sir I want to verify matric certificate.please provide way for verification.
I wait for your guidence.
26th November 2019, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me the process to check the result for Matric/Class X Examination from the official website of Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)?
26th November 2019, 10:28 AM
Super Moderator

The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) is a statutory body under section 3 of Bihar School Examination Act - 1952 which is functioning under Government of Bihar devised to conduct exams at secondary and senior secondary standard in both government and private schools belonging to state of Bihar.

The process to check the result for Matric/Class X Examination from the official website of Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) is as follows:

Visit the official website of Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)

Under “LATEST UPDATES” on the mid of the home page, you will get the Matric Result

That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)
Patna (PIN-800017)
Phone No.- 0612-2226926
Fax No.-0612-2222575

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in