2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th June 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

BHU University Counseling Admission Details

I got pass in UGT Exam 2015 for admission at BHU University for BCA Program. Now I am waiting for Counselling dates for seat Allotment. So pls provide me important dates as soon as when the BHU University will release. Give me full procedure that how I can apply for counselling for admission in BCA Program?
Similar Threads
Thread
JEXPO Counseling Details
Medical counseling details
TNAU admission counseling
Counseling Admission Engineering
IPU Counseling Details
Admission Counseling For MS
NEET admission counseling
Kilpauk Medical College Counseling details
ISB admission counseling
GRE admission counseling Delhi
B.Sc (Nursing) Counseling Details
Counseling For Admission To MBBS BDS Course
Jammu University B.Ed Admission Counseling
Admission Counseling Delhi
What happens in Admission Counseling?
Joint admission Counseling
Karnataka CET Medical Counseling Seats Details
Lateral Entry GGSIPU Counseling Details
Icet Second Counseling Details
OU PGECET Counseling Details
20th January 2020, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Re: BHU University Counseling Admission Details

Can you tell me important dates for BHU UET (Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Test) Counselling 2020 for admission in B.A. (Hons.) Social Sciences?
20th January 2020, 02:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BHU University Counseling Admission Details

BHU UET (Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Test) Counselling will get started from first week of July 2020. The Banaras Hindu University provides the admissions through its counselling process in the UG, PG and Diploma/Certificate programmes.

University organizes its own entrance exam for all offered degree programmes for the university and its affiliated institutions. BHU counselling is a university level counselling procedure. One gets admission in the university and its affiliated institutions through its counselling procedure.

Important Events and Dates 2020

Entrance Date 3rd week of May 2020
Result Declaration 3rd week of Jun 2020
Counselling Starts from 2nd week of Jul 2020

BHU UET Counselling – Overview

The BHU Counselling will be conducted through offline mode as per the courses. Candidates those who qualify the written exam will be called for the counselling rounds.

The admissions will be provided on the merit basis and the availability of the seats. After few days of the display of result, the online counselling procedure will be started.

Only qualified candidates will be allowed to download the call letter from the website through online mode.

BHU conducts counselling of BHU UET on the basis of the above schedule and BHU UET merit list.

One shortlisted for counselling are sent electronic call letters in their registered accounts. They are also intimated about the issue of call letters through email and SMS.

One can download the call letters by logging into their registered accounts with BHU. The university does not mail call letters to the candidates in offline mode.

Only those candidates who satisfy BHU UET eligibility criteria for the UG courses including B.A, B.Sc., B.Com and qualify in BHU UET are shortlisted for BHU UET counselling.

BHU UET Counselling – Documents Required

Admit Card of BHU UET

Certificate of 10th class or equivalent

Mark sheet of 10th class exam

Certificate of 12th class or equivalent

Mark sheet of 10 + 2 class qualifying exam

Transfer/ Migration certificate (should be carried in case of university except BHU)

Sports category certificate for candidates from sports quota

Certificate issued by Central Registry for sons/ daughters of permanent employees/ reemployed/ retired/ deceased employees of Banaras Hindu University.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in