2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

BHU UET Apply Online

Sir I have decided to apply for Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Exam (BHU UET). Would you tell me what is the Eligibility Criteria for this Exam? Please tell me how can I apply for it online? If you have any Application Process for it, please share with me.
Similar Threads
Thread
IAF Apply Online
Apply Online For MP PET
Apply Online For SSC CGL
NLU Apply Online
IIT JEE How to Apply Online
MCL Apply Online
Apply online IIT Jam
MAH CET Apply Online
IIFT Apply Online
IIT JEE online apply
Apply online for SBI PO
SBI PO Online Apply
Apply Online RRB Patna
NDA Apply Online
BHU PMT Apply Online
CLAT apply online
PES University Apply Online
Online B.ED Apply
IIT JEE Apply Online
BHU Online Apply
10th December 2015, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Re: BHU UET Apply Online

Hello sir I want to know what are the essential requirements for BHU UET to Apply Online form so here can you please give me details ?
10th December 2015, 01:30 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BHU UET Apply Online

Hey as Banaras Hindu University is a public central university located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. Established in 1916

BHU UET (entrance exam )

The Banaras Hindu University will conduct the Undergraduate Entrance Tests also called BHU UET for those candidates who want to take admission into the various UG courses such that B. A. (Hons.), B. A. (Hons.) Social Sciences, B.Com. (Hons.)/ B.Com. (Hons.) Financial Markets Management, B. Sc. (Hons.) Maths Group, B. Sc. (Hons.) Bio Group, Shastri (Hons.), B. Ed. (Bachelor of Education) / B. Ed. Special Education (Bachelor of Education-Special Education ), B. Sc. (Ag.)/B.Sc. (Ag.), LL.B. (Hons.) (Bachelor of Laws), B.P.Ed. (Bachelor of Physical Education) and other various courses.

Documents required to apply online form for BHU UET

An E-mail ID for registration and for receiving all future correspondence till the admission process is over and subsequently, if admitted.

A Mobile Number to receive SMS based notifications/communications related to the online application, Admit card, Entrance Test Result, Admission Counselling etc till the admission process is over and subsequently, if admitted

Access to facilities of computer with internet connectivity, B/W printer and scanner.
A recent passport sized colour photograph

Your signature using Blue/Black pen on white sheet (for scanning and uploading in "jpeg" format only.

File size of scanned photograph should not be more than 100KB).

Access to an online payment facility / service such as

Net Banking

Credit card

ATM-cum-Debit card

If you do not have Net Banking facility/Credit Card or ATM-cum Debit Card, you can pay the fee in cash at any branch of HDFC Bank through the Challan downloaded from the Entrance Test Portal.

You will be able to download the duly filled up HDFC Bank challan from the Entrance Test Portal only when you select the "cash payment" option while filling the application form online.

Address:

Banaras Hindu University

Varanasi,

Uttar Pradesh 221005

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in