2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th July 2018, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Re: BHU BSC Date Of Exam

I am in 1st Year of B.SC Course of Banaras Hindu University (BHU). My friend informed me that the University has released date sheet for this year examinations. I want date sheet to start preparation, so will you please help me to download date sheet of B.SC 1st Year Examination of Banaras Hindu University (BHU)?
24th July 2018, 09:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BHU BSC Date Of Exam

The Banaras Hindu University (BHU) is one of most popular Universities in India.

The University has several academic departments that offer a wide range of academic programs.

As you are looking for date sheet of B.SC 1st Year Examination, so here I want to inform you that the University will be released date sheet soon.

Students have to wait for some time and when date sheet will be released, we will update it on website where you are visiting now.

Here I am providing instructions also to get date sheet on official website of University. Follow the instructions:

Visit on Homepage of Official Website of Banaras Hindu University (BHU).

The section named Academic Event is located in middle side on Homepage.

The University will publish link for date sheet in this section. You will get complete date sheet of B.SC 1st Year Exam in this section.

The Academic Event Section looks like following image:

You can check result on official examination portal of this University. I am giving a simple procedure to check result also for your reference:

Firstly go on Homepage of Official Exam Portal of Banaras Hindu University (BHU).

There is a link named Regular Exam in top right side on Homepage.

Click on that link and you will be on this new webpage:

Click on Student Exam Portal link situated in left top side and you will be on this webpage:

Enter Email and Password and login to check result.

Helpline:
Email: help@bhuonline.in
Helpline Call: 08574587668

Tags
exam date

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in