2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th February 2013, 01:54 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BHU BSC Agriculture Admit Card

BSC Agriculture Admit Card is available in BHU website so I am providing you UET/PET Entrance Examination admit card. You are looking for the admit card and for that you have to go on official website of Banaras Hindu University on the home page of this website you have to go on this website

bhu.ac.in/uetpet1/

In this section you have to click on “Results of PG Examinations (M.B.A./M.C.A.)(Grade System)- MAY/JUNE 2012”. When you open the link you will move on UET/PET Entrance Examination admit card page. On UET/PET Entrance Examination admit car page you have to Form No then click on submit.

This is not a valid admit card. Please collect your duplicate admit card as follow

I am providing an image of BHU UET/PET Entrance Examination admit card page which looks similar to the image given below

19th April 2014, 06:20 PM
Shanker lal gochar

[QUOTE=shanker lal gochar:323021]Sir, I was not providing for UET Entrance Examination admit card. So I want to my duplicate UET Entrance Examination admit card. Can you provide me the BHU UET Entrance Examination admit card? .MOB. 9680796595
28th April 2015, 11:30 PM

Re: BHU BSC Agriculture Admit Card

is admit card of bhu bsc agriculture 2015 has came?

Tags
admit card, agriculture schools

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in