2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st August 2014, 10:57 AM
Super Moderator

Re: BHEL Training Apply procedure for 3rd Year Engineering

Here I am giving you some details to apply for summer training program offered by BHEL for 3rd Year Engineering students ,…

Educational criteria ::
You must be students of BE/ BTECH (Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Control and Instrumentation/ Power Engineering) in a reputed college and having minimum 65% aggregate in previous semesters.
You must not have any backlogs in previous semesters

For applying for the summer training you have to submit the following documents :
C.V. in the proper format stating your all the qualification.
Cover letter with your interest in the summer training
your previous project work (if any).

You have to submit these document to the mailing address of the respective department of summer training
After mailing company summer training staff gives you reply about it ..

Contact details :
Sr. Manager (HR),
BHEL / Power Sector,
Project Engineering Management,
Human Resources Department,
PPEI Building, Plot No.25 ,
Sector: – 16 A, NOIDA-201301 (UP)
14th February 2016, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want to know the procedure to apply for the BHEL training for 3rd year engineering students? What is the procedure of BHEL Training Apply procedure for 3rd Year Engineering?
14th February 2016, 11:24 AM
Super Moderator

3rd year engineering students can apply for summer internship in BHEL Company directly on its official web sites. Later speak to the HR to check on status. You can also post your resume in job portals seeking internship.

BHEL is one of the largest government organizations in India, which is into energy production and infrastructure. The head office is located in Bhopal.

Process to apply in BHET for training:

While applying for an internship in BHEL, you first need to get an approval from training and placement cell of your institute. A letter of approval should be addressed to The General Manager, Human Resource Development Centre, and BHEL in the month of February.

You need to pay a fee of approx. Rs.500 per week for the training.

Terms and Conditions:
To apply for training program in BHEL, candidate should follow below given conditions:

Go through the official website of BHEL for all the information regarding selection and application procedure.
Before applying online, one could go through the General Instruction and How to apply sections, and take a print out of sample online application form and read it carefully.
Fill up the application form and submit it online
BHEL will inform you about the date of written test and venue though an email or post

For more detail contact to:

Sr. Manager (HR),
BHEL / Power Sector,
Project Engineering Management,
Human Resources Department,
PPEI Building, Plot No.25 ,
Sector: – 16 A, NOIDA-201301 (UP)
2nd June 2016, 03:52 PM
vaishali dwivedi

sir I want to know how to apply for vocational training for civil engineering student
sir please tell me what is the procedure of applying for training in BHEL
23rd December 2016, 09:45 AM

Tell me some details to apply for summer training program offered by BHEL for 3rd Year Engineering students.
23rd January 2020, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tell me some details to apply for summer training program offered by BHEL for 3rd Year Engineering students ?
I am student pursuing mechanical engineering from galgotias university.I want to do training at bhel haridwar in manufacturing plant . what is the process and how can i apply at bhel.

your thankful
Prajjwal Choudhary

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in