2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th December 2014, 01:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BHEL Recruitment Eligibility for ST Candidates

Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) (A Govt of India Maharatna Undertaking) Requirement of Supervisor (NDT) on Fixed Tenure Basis - for FP, Jagdishpur.

Eligibility :
Diploma in Engineering or Degree in Science with NDT level - II certification with at least 60 % marks (50 % for SC/ST) in aggregate of all the years / semesters from recognized University/Institution.

The Level-II certificate should be valid for minimum two years at the time of notification.

Important Dates
The last date for receipt of application is 24th November 2014.

BHEL Recruitment details

19th March 2015, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

My name is Dinesh Ram and I belong to ST cateogary. I am appearing for the post of senior technician in BHEL. So kindly provide me with the eligibility criteria for this post under my category.
19th March 2015, 10:15 AM
Super Moderator

Hello Dinesh, in response to your question, here I am providing you with the needful summarized as:

BHEL Eligibility Criteria is as follow:

1.Educational Qualification:

You must hold any one of the following degree from any recognized university affiliated with UPSC / AICTE.

1.Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology
2.Five Years Combined Master’s in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering
3. Master’s Degree in Business Administration/Management

For the recruitment through Gate Exam you must satisfy the above mentioned qualification along with the qualifying Certificate of GATE in ME, EE and EC codes.

2. The Age Limit is as follow:

Your upper age should be 27 years or 29 years if you are having two years’ full time Post Graduate in Engineering or Business Administration/Management.

3. The Age Relaxation:

For SC/ST: by 5 years
For OBC (NCL): by 3 years

For Physically Challenged

by 10 years for General
by 13 years for OBC (NCL)
by 15 years for SC/ST

BHEL syllabus

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in