2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th December 2015, 09:54 AM
Super Moderator

Re: BHEL Jhansi ITI Apprentice

No buddy at present Bharat Heavy Electricals did not made any announced for ITI Apprentice jobs in Jhansi for that I will get some information so that you can have idea about it.

Here Iā€™m telling you the process to get the details

Go to the official site of Bharat Heavy Electricals
Site page will open thereat right hand side of the page
You can see a section of Current job Opening
A new page will open which looks like this there you can get the information when ever announced by them.

At present I have only this information issued by the company

Unit : BHEL, Bangalore
Recruitment of Supervisors on Fixed Tenure basis for SC & PV Sites

Unit : BHEL, Bangalore
Recruitment of Engineering Professionals with Naval/Shipyard experience for Defence Group

Unit : BHEL CSU & FP Jagdishpur
BHEL requires a NDT Level ā€“ II certified personnel for its NDT laboratory at Fabrication Plant, Jagdishpur Industrial Area, Amethi, UP, on Fixed Tenure Basis for a maximum period of two years.

Address:-
Bharat Heavy Electricals
House, Siri Fort, New Delhi - 110049, India.

Phone:-
+91 11 26493021
4th November 2019, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell where on the official website of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Jhansi will I get information job opening for ITI Apprentice Post as I want to apply for it?
4th November 2019, 03:41 PM
Super Moderator

Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Jhansi is a factory and township in Uttar Pradesh, India. It was founded on 9 January 1974 and is one of the 17 manufacturing units of the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Corporation.

It is in the business of two product groups - Transformer and Locomotive. Marketing of products and services is done at the corporate level by Power sector, Industry sector, International operation division and Regional Office Divisions spread all over India.

To get information job opening for ITI Apprentice Post on the official website of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Jhansi follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Jhansi

Under News and Announcements on the mid of the home page, you will get the job opening

That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Khailar, Jhansi
Uttar Pradesh - 284120
Phone: 0510-2770001 (5 Lines)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in