2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

26th July 2018, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Re: Bharathiar University Syllabus for MSC Software Systems

Hello sir, Im student of Bharathiar University MSC Software Systems. I want Syllabus for MSC Software Systems. Is there any one can provide me Bharathiar University Syllabus for MSC Software Systems?
26th July 2018, 10:45 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Bharathiar University Syllabus for MSC Software Systems

The Bharathiar University is provides Syllabus for MSC Software Systems. The Master of Science in Software System is a postgraduate Software Engineering programme.

This course is provides aimed at computing software systems professionals who wish to update or expand their knowledge of large-scale complex software systems.

The course is highly practical where theory learned in lectures will be grounded in practical work ranging from requirements like advanced object-oriented analysis and design, global software development and data mining complemented with research, innovation and entrepreneurial topics.

Bharathiar University Syllabus for MSC Software Systems

Bharathiar University Syllabus for MSC Software Systems:

Introduction to SE & Project Management
Advanced Operating Systems
Object-Oriented Programming Concepts
Advanced Algorithms
Advanced Database Management
Object-Oriented Software Engineering & UML
Principles of Language Translation
Testing & Quality Management
Elective I
Elective II

Third year Paper VI - ANIMATION TECHNIQUES

UNIT-I: What is mean by Animation Why we need Animation History of Animation Uses of Animation Types of Animation Principles of Animation Some Techniques of Animation Animation on the WEB 3D Animation Special Effects - Creating Animation.

UNIT-II: Creating Animation in Flash: Introduction to Flash Animation Introduction to Flash Working with the Timeline and Frame-based Animation - Working with the Timeline and Tween-based Animation Understanding Layers - Actionscript.

UNIT-III: 3D Animation & its Concepts Types of 3D Animation Skeleton & Kinetic 3D Animation Texturing & Lighting of 3D Animation 3D Camera Tracking Applications & Software of 3D Animation.

UNIT-IV: Motion Caption Formats Methods Usages Expression Motion Capture Software‟s Script Animation Usage Different Language of Script Animation Among the Software.

UNIT-V: Concept Development Story Developing Audio & Video Color Model Device Independent Color Model Gamma and Gamma Correction - Production Budgets - 3D Animated Movies.

Here is PDF for Bharathiar University Syllabus for MSC Software Systems:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in