2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th May 2018, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Re: Bharathiar University State Eligibility Test

I want to get the details of Bharathiar University Coimbatore State Eligibility Test (SET) Exam so will you provide me?
15th May 2018, 01:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bharathiar University State Eligibility Test

Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test TNSET is conducted by Bharathiar University for recruitment of Indian Nationals as Assistant Lecturers in Universities, Institutes of Higher Education and Colleges in Tamil Nadu & Union Territory of Puducherry.

TNSET Exam Eligibility

Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without grace or rounding off) in Master's Degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this test.

The Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST) / Physically Challenged (PC) / Visually Challenged (VC) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without grace or rounding off) in Master's Degree Examination are eligible for this Examination.

Candidates who have appeared (or) will be appearing at the qualifying Master's Degree Examination can also apply

The Ph.D. degree shall be eligible for relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50% to appear in SET Examination.

Age Limits

There is no Upper age limit to appear in TNSET Exam.

TNSET Exam Pattern

TNSET will consist of three papers(as given below) to be held on the same day.

It will consist of multiple choice objective type questions to be answered on a separate OMR sheet for marking.

The candidates, who do not appear in Paper I, will not be permitted to appear in Paper II & Paper III.

Session Paper No of Questions Maximum Marks Timings
First Paper I 50 out of 60 100 09:00 to10:45
First Paper II 50 100 10:45 to 12:00
Second Paper III 75 150 01:30 to 04:00

TNSET Exam Syllabus

Paper 1 and Paper 2 consists of questions from:

Reasoning ability
Comprehension
Divergent thinking and
General awareness

Paper 3 consists of questions from

The selected subject by the candidates.