2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th June 2018, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Re: Bharathiar university list of courses

I want to know the courses offered by the Bharathiar University - [BU], Coimbatore so can you tell me?
26th June 2018, 02:41 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bharathiar university list of courses

Bharathiar University is a state university in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, South India. It was recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) in 1985.

Bharathiar University provides graduate, masters, M.Phil and Ph.D programs in various subjects.

Courses

1.M.Sc. Mathematics

Eligibility:
(i) A pass in B.Sc. Mathematics (or) B.Sc. Mathematics with Computer Applications or equivalent thereof.
Duration : 2 Years
Strength : 45
2.M.Sc. Mathematics with Computer Applications

Eligibility:
(i) A Pass in B.Sc. Mathematics (or) Mathematics with Computer Applications.
Duration : 2 Years
Strength : 45
3.M.Sc. Statistics

Eligibility:
(i) A pass in B.Sc. Statistics/ B.Sc. Mathematics/B.Sc. Mathematics with Computer Applications along with Statistics as one of the papers.
4.M.Sc. Statistics with Computer Applications

Eligibility:
(i) A pass in B.Sc. Statistics / B.Sc. Mathematics / Maths with Computer Applications, B.Sc. Computer Science / B.C.A. along with Statistics as one of the papers.
5.M.Sc. Physics

Eligibility:
(i) A pass in B.Sc. Physics with Mathematics and Chemistry / Computer Applications as ancillary subjects.
6.M.Sc. Medical Physics

Eligibility:
(i) A pass in B.Sc Physics with Mathematics and Chemistry / Computer Application as ancillary subjects.
7.M.Sc. Nanoscience and Technology

Eligibility:
(i) Any UG Degree with Science Subject.
8.P.G. Diploma in Nano Science & Technology

Eligibility:
(i) Any PG Degree with Science Subject.
9.M.Sc. Electronics and Instrumentation

Eligibility:
(i)A pass in B.Sc Electronics / Physics.
(ii) Duration : 2 Years
(iii) Strength : 60
10.M.Sc. Chemistry

Eligibility:
(i)A pass in B. Sc.Chemistry with Physics / Mathematics as one of the ancillary subjects.
(iii) Strength : 16
11.M.Sc. Chemistry(Differential Fee Structure)

Eligibility:
(i)A pass in B. Sc.Chemistry with Physics / Mathematics as one of the ancillary subjects.
(iii) Strength : 16
12.M.Sc.Zoology

Eligibility:
(i)A pass in B.Sc.Zoology / Advanced Zoology / Applied Zoology / Life Sciences / Animal Science and Biotechnology / Advanced Zoology and Biotechnology / Animal Science / Biology
(iii) Strength : 40
13.M.Sc. Human Genetics and Molecular Biology

Eligibility:
(i)A Pass in B.Sc. Genetics / Zoology / Animal Sciences / Advanced Zoology / Applied Zoology/Animal Science and Biotechnology/Advanced Zoology and Biotechnology/ Microbiology/Bio-Chemistry/ Forensic Science B.E. Bio-technology / B.Tech., Bio-Technology / B.Tech., Bio-Technology / B.Tech. Biotechnology/ Pharmacy BAMS / BHMS Ayurveda and Homeopathy / MBBS and all branches of Life Science / B.Tech-Genetic Engineering/Industrial Biotechnology/Agricultural Biotechnology.
(iii) Strength : 25
14.M.Sc. Bioinformatics

Eligibility:
(i)A Pass in B.Sc., B.Tech in all Science Disciplines,B.V.Sc.,B.Pharm, M.B.B.S and B.D.S
(iii) Strength : 20
15.P.G.Diploma in Cheminformatics

Eligibility:
(i)A pass in M.Sc., / M.Tech., in all Science disciplines, B.V.Sc., B.Pharm, M.B.B.S and B.D.S
(iii) Strength : 15
16.M.Sc. Environmental Sciences

Eligibility:
(i)Bachelors Degree from any recognised University with any of the following subjects like Environmental Sciences / Life Science / Biological Science / Geology / Chemistry / Physics
(iii) Strength : 30
17.M.Sc. Botany

Eligibility:
(i)A pass in B.Sc.Botany / Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology/ Plant Science
18. PG Diploma in Herbal Technology

Eligibility:
(i)UG or PG Degree in any Biological Sciences discipline.
19.M.Sc. Biotechnology

Eligibility:
(i)A pass in UG Degree in any Life Sciences.
20.M.Sc. Industrical Biotechnology

Eligibility:
(i)A pass in Bachelors Degree in any one of the following as one of the major subjects: Agriculture / Applied Science / Animal Science / Biochemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Botany / Plant Biology / Biochemistry and Plant Biotechnology / Environmental Science / Food Science & Nutrition / Microbiology / Pharmacy / Medical Sciences (MBBS / BDS / BVSc) / Zoology.
21.M.Sc. Microbiology

Eligibility:
A Pass in Bachelors Degree in any one of the following as one of the major subjects: Microbiology / Biotechnology / Agriculture / Biochemistry / Botany / PLant Biology / Biochemistry and Plant Biotechnology / Environmental Sciences / Medical Sciences (MBBS/BDS/BVSc) /Zoology.
22.M.Sc. BioChemistry

Eligibility:
(i)A Pass in UG Degree with 60% in any one of the following Degree Courses of UGC recognised University. Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Microbiology / Bio Medical Science / Biomedical Instruments Science / Medical Lab Technology / Bioinformatics / Chemistry / Environmental Science / Clinical Lab Technology / Nanotechnology / Life Science (ii) Duration : 2 Years
23.M.Sc.Computer Science

Eligibility:
(i)A Pass in B.Sc. Computer Science / B.C.A. /B.Sc. Computer Technology / B.Sc. Information Technology / B.Sc. Software Systems/ B.Sc. Information Sciences / B.Sc. Information System / B.Sc. Software Systems / B.Sc. Software Sciences / B.Sc. Applied Sciences.
24.M.Sc. Information Technology

Eligibility:
(i)A Pass in B.Sc. Computer Science / B.C.A. / B.Sc. Computer Technology / B.Sc. Information Technology.
25.M.C.A.(Regular)

Eligibility:
(i)A pass in any recognized Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years duration ( 10+2+3 or 4 years pattern ) in any discipline with core Mathematics (or) Business Mathematics at +2 level or A pass in any recognized Bachelor's degree with 10+3 years Diploma +3 years pattern with Mathematics at Diploma level or Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level or A pass in any recognized Bachelor's degree pf minimum 3 years duration ( 10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline with Mathematics or Statistics as any one of the subjects..
(ii) Candidates should have appeared for TANCET 2017 Examination.MCA(Lateral Entry) : A Pass in Bachelors Degree of Minimum 3 Years duration in B.C.A., B.Sc.(Computer Science / Computer Technology / Information Technology) or equivalent with Mathematics as course at Higher Secondary level or at Graduate level. The candidates should have appeared for an Entrance Test conducted by TANCET.The last date for submission of filled in MCA application is with in Ten Days from the date of publication of TANCET - 2017 results.
26.M.C.A.(Differential Fees Structure)

Eligibility:
(i)A pass in any recognized Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years duration ( 10+2+3 or 4 years pattern ) in any discipline with core Mathematics (or) Business Mathematics at +2 level or A pass in any recognized Bachelor's degree with 10+3 years Diploma +3 years pattern with Mathematics at Diploma level or Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level or A pass in any recognized Bachelor's degree pf minimum 3 years duration ( 10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline with Mathematics or Statistics as any one of the subjects..
(ii) Candidates should have appeared for TANCET 2016 Examination.MCA(Lateral Entry) : A Pass in Bachelors Degree of Minimum 3 Years duration in B.C.A., B.Sc.(Computer Science / Computer Technology / Information Technology) or equivalent with Mathematics as course at Higher Secondary level or at Graduate level. The candidates should have appeared for an Entrance Test conducted by TANCET.The last date for submission of filled in MCA application is with in Ten Days from the date of publication of TANCET - 2017 results.
27.M.C.A. - Lateral Entry

Eligibility:
(ii) Candidates should have appeared for TANCET 2016 Examination.MCA(Lateral Entry) : A Pass in Bachelors Degree of Minimum 3 Years duration in B.C.A., B.Sc.(Computer Science / Computer Technology / Information Technology) or equivalent with Mathematics as course at Higher Secondary level or at Graduate level. The candidates should have appeared for an Entrance Test conducted by TANCET.The last date for submission of filled in MCA application is with in Ten Days from the date of publication of TANCET - 2017 results.
28.M.Sc. - Data Analytics

Eligibility:
(i)A pass in any recognized Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years duration ( 10+2+3 pattern ) with Mathematics or Statistics as any one of the subjects at graduate level.
29.P.G. Diploma in Computer Applications

Eligibility:
(i) Admission is open to all the candidates who possess a Bachelor Degree in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized University.
30.M.A. Tamil

Eligibility:
(i) A Pass in any UG Degree with Part I Tamil with 50 % / BA Tamil or B.Litt Tamil.
31.M.A. Linguistics

Eligibility:
(i) A Pass in any UG Degree recognised by UGC.
32.M.A. English Literature

Eligibility:
(i) A pass in B.A.English / any UG Degree with 4 Papers of Part II English.
(i) For Chinese Students: A four year UG programme in China with English as major or a three years diploma in CHINA plus A One Year UG programme in any of the recognized Universities. (ii) Duration : 2 Years
33.M.A. Economics

Eligibility:
(i) Any graduate of recognised University with Mathematics / Statistics / Economics / Business Econometrics / Commerce / Management as one of the Papers.
34.M.Sc. Econometrics

Eligibility:
(i) Any graduate with Economics / Econometrics / Mathematics / Statistics / Business Economics / Commerce / Management as one of the Papers.
35.M.Com. Finance and Computer Applications

Eligibility:
(i) A graduate in Commerce, Business Management, Administration, Bank Management, Corporate Secretaryship and Commerce & Computer Applications. E-Commerce or an equivalent qualification.
(or)
(ii) A graduate in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Computer Technology, Information Technology Computer Engineering, Information Science or an equivalent qualification.
36.M.Com. Finance and Accounting

Eligibility:
(i) A pass in B.Com., B.Com.,(CA), B.Com.(e-Com.), BBA, BBM, BBA/BBM(CA), B.Com.(Corporate Secretaryship), B.Com.(Corporate Secretaryship with CA), BCS, BCS(CA), B.A.(Corporate Secretaryship), B.A.(Corporate Secretaryship with CA), B.Sc. Computer Science and BCA.
37.M.Ed.,

Eligibility:
(i) B.Ed./B.A/B.Sc./B.EI.Ed./D.EI.Ed with 50 % Marks.
38.P.G. Diploma in Guidance and Counselling

Eligibility:
(i) A Pass in B.Ed., degree from any recognized University.
39.PG Diploma in Educational Administration

Eligibility:
40.M.Sc. E-Learning Technology

Eligibility:
41.Master of Journalism & Mass Communication

Eligibility:
(i) A Pass in any UG Degree from recognised University.
42.M.A Career Guidance

Eligibility:
43.PG Diploma in Insurance and Logistics

Eligibility:
44.B.P.Ed.

Eligibility:
(i) Any Degree from recognised University with minimum inter collegiate representation.
45.M.P.Ed.

Eligibility:
(i) A Pass in B.P.E / B.Sc. P.H.S (or) B.P.Ed with 50% marks.
46.Master of Social Work

Eligibility:
47.M.Sc. Applied Psychology

Eligibility:
(i) A Pass in UG degree in Psychology or any other social science subject.
48.M.A. Sociology

Eligibility:
49.M.A. History

Eligibility:
(i) A Pass in any UG Degree from recognized University.
50.M.A. Women Studies

Eligibility:
51.P.G. Diploma in Women Entrepreneurship(PGDWE)

Eligibility:
52.M.Sc Textiles and Apparel Design

Eligibility:
(i) A Pass in B.Sc. Costume Design and Fashion / B.Sc. Textile and Apparel Design / B.Sc. Textile and Fashion Designing / B.Sc. Apparel Production Technology / B.Sc. Fashion Technology / Any degree relates to Textile Technology or Fashion / Textile & Clothing / Any B.Sc. reliable to Textile.
53.M.Lib.I.Sc.

Eligibility:
(i) A Bachelor Degree in any Stream.
54.M.B.A

Eligibility:
(i) A pass in any degree and should have appeared for an entrance test conducted by TANCET. candidates studied under 10+2+3 pattern alone are eligible.
55.M.B.A(Differential Fees Structure)

Eligibility:
(i) A pass in any degree and should have appeared for an entrance test conducted by TANCET. candidates studied under 10+2+3 pattern alone are eligible.
56.Diploma Course in Vivekananda Thoughts

Eligibility:
(i) A Pass in any UG Degree.
57.Certificate Course in Vivekananda Thoughts

Eligibility:
(i) A Pass in HSC.
58.U.G. - B.Voc Business Process Service & Data Analysis

Eligibility:
(i) A Pass in H.Sc.
59.U.G. - B.Voc Multimedia and Animation

Eligibility:
(i) A Pass in H.Sc.