2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th May 2015, 03:38 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bharathiar University Job Search

Bharathiar University, Coimbatore was established by the Government of Tamilnadu in February, 1982 under the provision of the Bharathiar University Act, 1981 (Act 1 of 1982).

Bharathiar University, Coimbatore recruited candidates on Farm Officer Agriculture post in March. Right now this job is expired so you have to wait for next vacancy.

Farm Officer Agriculture Post Details:

Job Type: Full Time

Hiring Process: Face to Face Interview

Qualification:
B.Sc (Agriculture) (10+2+4 pattern) from any one of the recognized Indian Universities

Scale of Pay:

Rs.9300-34800 + G.P. 4700

Registration Fee:

Candidates should pay Registration fee of Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates and Rs.500/- for others in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of the Registrar, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-46 or Bank of India Chalan along with filled-in application.

Contact details:
Bharathiar University
Trichy Road, Ramanathapuram
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641046 ‎
090470 84999
[MAP]Bharathiar University [/MAP]
27th November 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I wanted to get the job in the Bharthiar university please tell me the job vacancies of the Bharathiar University?
27th November 2015, 05:08 PM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the jobs vacancies in the Bharathiar University let me tell you that as per my knowledge the university has no job vacancy at present usually the university and colleges has the job vacancies before the session started .

If you interested then here I am giving you the details of the past recruitment of the Bharathiar University. The details are as follow:
Total No. of Posts: 08
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Professor: 05 Posts
2.Associate Professor: 03 Posts

Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess equivalent in Masters Degree in Business Administration, Ph.D.

Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview.

Application Fee:

Candidates should pay Rs.1000/- for others and Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates in the form of D.D./ Challan drawn in favour of the Registrar, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore.

For more details you may contact to the Bharathiar University, Coimbatore. The contact details are given below :
Contact details :
Bharathiyar University
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641046

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in