2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th March 2016, 06:18 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bharathiar University Java Syllabus

Friend On your Demanding Here I am providing BCA Java Programme Syllabus of Bharathiar University :

CORE-7 : JAVA PROGRAMMING

Subject Description:

This subject deals with Java Programming concepts.

Goal: Enable to create wide range of Applications and Applets using Java.

Objective: To inculcate knowledge on Java Programming concepts.

UNIT-I: Fundamentals of Object-Oriented Programming: Object-Oriented Paradigm – Basic Concepts of Object-Oriented Programming – Benefits of Object-Oriented Programming – Application of Object-Oriented Programming. Java Evolution: History – Features – How Java differs from C and C++ – Java and Internet – Java and www –Web Browsers. Overview of Java: simple Java program – Structure – Java Tokens – Statements – Java Virtual Machine.

UNIT-II: Constants, Variables, Data Types - Operators and Expressions – Decision Making and Branching: if, if ..else, nested if, switch, ? : Operator - Decision Making and Looping: while, do, for – Jumps in Loops - Labeled Loops – Classes, Objects and Methods.

UNIT-III: Arrays, Strings and Vectors – Interfaces: Multiple Inheritance – Packages: Putting Classes together – Multithreaded Programming. UNIT-IV: Managing Errors and Exceptions – Applet Programming – Graphics Programming.

UNIT-V: Managing Input / Output Files in Java : Concepts of Streams- Stream Classes – Byte Stream classes – Character stream classes – Using streams – I/O Classes – File Class – I/O exceptions – Creation of files – Reading / Writing characters, Byte-Handling Primitive data Types – Random Access Files.

Text Books:

1. PROGRAMMING WITH JAVA – A PRIMER - E. Balagurusamy, 3 rd Edition, TMH.

REFERENCE BOOKS:
1. THE COMPLETE REFERENCE JAVA
2 - Patrick Naughton & Hebert Schildt, 3rd ed,TMH
2. PROGRAMMING WITH JAVA – John R. Hubbard, 2nd Edition, TMH.

CORE LAB-5 : PROGRAMMING LAB - JAVA

1. Write a Java Applications to extract a portion of a character string and print the extracted string.

2. Write a Java Program to implement the concept of multiple inheritance using Interfaces.

3. Write a Java Program to create an Exception called payout-of-bounds and throw the exception.

4. Write a Java Program to implement the concept of multithreading with the use of any three multiplication tables and assign three different priorities to them.

5. Write a Java Program to draw several shapes in the created windows.

6. Write a Java Program to create a frame with four text fields name, street, city and pin code with suitable tables. Also add a button called ―my details‖, When the button is clicked its corresponding values are to be appeared in the text fields.

7. Write a Java Program to demonstrate the Multiple Selection List-box.

8. Write a Java Program to create a frame with three text fields for name, age and qualification and a text field for multiple line for address

9. Write a Java Program to create Menu Bars and pull down menus.

10. Write a Java Program to create frames which respond to the mouse clicks. For each events with mouse such as mouse up, mouse down, etc., the corresponding message to be displayed.

11. Write a Java Program to draw circle, square, ellipse and rectangle at the mouse click positions.

12. Write a Java Program which open an existing file and append text to that file.

Here I ma Attaching Pdf file Which having BCA, Java Programme Syllabus of Bharathiar University You can Download free of Cost :

Contact No :

091-422-2422387

Address :

Bharathiyar University
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641046
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BCA Java Programme Syllabus of Bharathiar University.pdf (1.10 MB, 409 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in