2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th May 2015, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Bhagwant University Approval

From how many organizations the Bhagwant University has approval and recognition? I want to know that the Bhagwant University is a Member of Association of Indian Universities? I have a list of all Universities which are recognized by AICTE, but I didn’t find name of this University in that list. So give documents that proves it has reorganization from AICTE.
Similar Threads
Thread
Approval of Karpagam University
Shridhar University Ac Approval
Shridhar University Approval
UGC Approval For Amity University
Bhagwant University DDE
Kuvempu University UGC Approval
Galgotias University Approval
UGC Approval For CMJ University
Bhagwant University B.ED Course
Where Is Bhagwant University
Job In Bhagwant University
Bhagwant University Map
Bhagwant University BED
Bhagwant University B Ed
Shobhit University UGC Approval
Bhagwant University UP
Anna University approval
CMJ university approval
Vinayaka University approval
IASE university approval
15th July 2018, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Re: Bhagwant University Approval

I want to know the Approval and the recognition of Bhagwant University so will you please tell me?
15th July 2018, 05:19 PM
Super Moderator

Bhagwant University is located in Ajmer, Rajasthan, India. It is a co-educational private university in Ajmer, Rajasthan, India.

Bhagwant University is a privately funded State University established through an act of State Legislature of Rajasthan.

It is registered with University Grants Commission under Section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956.

The courses offered by the University are approved by Bar Council of India (BCI), National Council of Teacher's Education (NCTE), Pharmacy Council of India and it follows standards of All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) for its technical programs.

The University is a member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU), Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), Indian Association of Physiotherapists (AIP), All India Management Association (AIMA).

Bhagwant University is approvaed by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) to run B.Ed. Course.

The main focus area of the University is specializations in Aeronautical, Petroleum, and Mining Engineering, Agriculture Science, Education, Law and Paramedical programs

Contact-

Bhagwant University
Sikar Road, Ajmer-305004, Rajasthan (INDIA)
Contact-+91 145-2789406,+91-6376916601, +91-6376916602, +91-6376916603, +91-6376916604
Fax: +91-145-2789421
E-mail: unibhagwant@rediffmail.com
6th August 2018, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I need UGC stamped approval Letter for Pacific University Approval

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in