2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th May 2015, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

BFUHS Msc Nursing Fees

I have completed B.Sc in Nursing and now want to do M.Sc in Nursing from the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot so please give me details about its complete fees structure? Also tell me the examination fees of it? What is the mode of payment of fees?
Similar Threads
Thread
M Sc Nursing Results BFUHS
BSc Nursing fees
Date Sheet Of B.Sc Nursing Of BFUHS
B.Sc Nursing Syllabus BFUHS
BFUHS Datesheet Of BSC Nursing
BFUHS Bsc Nursing Entrance
BFUHS Nursing Syllabus
BFUHS B.Sc Nursing
Fee Structure of MSC Nursing In BFUHS
BFUHS Date Sheet BSC Nursing 2nd Year
M sc Nursing in BFUHS
BFUHS B Sc Nursing Result
Nursing Colleges In Punjab Under BFUHS
BFUHS BSc Nursing Admission
BFUHS Nursing Jobs
Bfuhs fees
BFUHS BSC Nursing First Year Results
BFUHS BDS Fees
Eligibility for MSC Nursing in BFUHS
Regional College of Nursing B.Sc Nursing Fees Structure
2nd May 2018, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Re: BFUHS Msc Nursing Fees

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the MSc Entrance Exam of the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Also Provide me the Fees for the MSc Entrance Exam of the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences ?
2nd May 2018, 09:15 AM
Super Moderator

Re: BFUHS Msc Nursing Fees

Baba Farid University of Health Sciences was established in July 1998 by Punjab Act No. 18. It is named after Baba Farid, a 12th-century Punjabi sufi, and headquartered in Faridkot

The Information About the MSc Entrance Exam of the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences is given below

Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot conducts Punjab Master of Sciences Nursing Entrance Test - PMNET 2017 for admission to M.Sc. Nursing Course in the various Nursing Colleges of Punjab affiliated to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences

Eligibility Criteria

Candidates should have obtained certificate in B.Sc. (Nursing)/B.Sc. (Post Basic Nursing) from an institution recognized by the Punjab Nursing Registration Council, Indian Nursing Council and situated in the state of Punjab

Age Limit
The candidate must have completed 17 years

Examination Pattern

Subjects:
Nursing: 180 No. of Questions and 720 Marks
General Knowledge/Trends in Nursing: 20 No. of Questions and 80 Marks
Total No. of Questions - 200 and 800 Marks

Selection Procedure
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the Punjab Master of Sciences (Nursing) Entrance Test (PMNET-2017) conducted by the Institute

Fees for the Exam

Last Date for Deposition of Application Fee Rs.5000/- (Rs.2500/-) in any Branch of OBC, through Bank Challan Form: 29th August 2017 upto 04.00 pm

Correction Fee Rs.500/- (in the form of DD in favour of BFUHS, Faridkot) for correction after locking the online Application Form: 08th September 2017

Contact Details :
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences
Address: Sadiq Road, Society Nagar, Faridkot, Punjab 151203
Phone: 0163 925 7884

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in