2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

BFUHS M.Sc Test

I want to apply for entrance exam for admission in M.Sc in Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot so provide me the application form for the entrance exam? can I apply online for this? Tell me the last date to submit the application form of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
BFUHS Syllabus
BFUHS Migration
Bfuhs fb
BFUHS and PTU
Vc bfuhs
Examination BFUHS
BFUHS Timings
BFUHS Msc NSG
BFUHS Notifications
Rti bfuhs
BFUHS Jobs
Bfuhs fees
BFUHS Ac Results
BFUHS Address
BFUHS news
Bfuhs nri
BFUHS Phd
Rti bfuhs
Seats In BFUHS
Www.BFUHS.Ac.In Result
12th May 2018, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Re: BFUHS M.Sc Test

I want to get the details of Punjab Master of Sciences Nursing Entrance Test PMNET Exam of BFUHS so will you provide me?
12th May 2018, 12:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BFUHS M.Sc Test

Punjab Master of Sciences Nursing Entrance Test PMNET is conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot for providing admission to M.Sc Nursing course of the Institute.

PMNET Eligibility

B.Sc. (Nursing)/B.Sc. (Post Basic Nursing) from an institution recognized by the Punjab Nursing Registration Council, Indian Nursing Council and situated in the state of Punjab

The candidate should have passed B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Post Basic Nursing with minimum 55% marks from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot or equivalent examination with requisite percentage of marks as prescribed, recognized by Indian Nursing Council, from a recognized University.

Should have at least one year of work experience at the time of joining of the course in Bed Side Nursing or Public Health Nursing or Nursing Educational Institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council (INC) after Basic B.Sc. Nursing or before/after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing

Age Limit-

The candidate must have completed 17 years of age

Exam pattern-

The question paper PMNET will be of 3.00 hours duration consisting 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs) carrying 800 marks.

Subjects:

Nursing: 180 No. of Questions and 720 Marks

General Knowledge/Trends in Nursing: 20 No. of Questions and 80 Marks

Total No. of Questions - 200 and 800 Marks

The syllabus for the course shall be of B.Sc.(Nursing)/Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) Course prescribed by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot

There shall be no negative marking

Contact-

Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot;
Sadiq Road, Faridkot-151203 (Punjab),
Tel.: 01639-256232

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in