2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th May 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Which Is Better XIMB Or SCMHRD

I want to do MBA. I have appeared in the Entrance Exam conducted by SCMHRD and XIMB and got passed in both Entrance Exam. So I have confusion that what offers better MBA Program between both Colleges? Provide placement brochure of SCMHRD and XIMB, then I get information about highest salary packages and top placement companies for MBA Program?
Similar Threads
Thread
What Is The XAT Cut Off for XIMB
Ximb hrm
Xat ximb
Mba scmhrd
Scmhrd mba im
SNAP Test SCMHRD
XIMB cut off through XAT
XIMB Goa
Best Course In XIMB
XIMB hr cat cut off
SCMHRD executive MBA
XIMB MBA Cut Off
How is XIMB HR
SCMHRD SNAP Test
SCMHRD or XIMB
SCMHRD or NMIMS
Ximb bm
XIMB MAT cut off
Executive MBA From SCMHRD
SCMHRD Cut Off
8th June 2020, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Re: Which Is Better XIMB Or SCMHRD

Can you tell me which is better between Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB) and Symbiosis Centre for Management & Human Resource Development (SCMHRD)?
8th June 2020, 03:30 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Which Is Better XIMB Or SCMHRD

I find both - Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB) and Symbiosis Centre for Management & Human Resource Development (SCMHRD) are good Institutes.

Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB)

Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB) is an Indian Business School established in 1987. It is now a constituent business school of Xavier University, Bhubaneswar since 2013. It is governed by the Government of India, the Government of Odisha, and the Society of Jesus (Jesuits).

Its mission is Management Education in the spirit of "Magis" and its vision is enabling people to live extraordinary lives, and be the light for the world.

Ranking
XIMB was ranked 10 in India by Outlook India's "Top 100 Management Schools" of 2016 to 2019.

Programs

Ph.D Full-Time
Ph.D Part-Time
MBA-BM Executive
MBA-BM Executive
MBA-Business Analytics

Contact Detail:
XIMB Campus
Xavier Institute of Management
Xavier Square,
Bhubaneswar-751013, India,
Phone: +91.674-6647777,
Fax:+91.674-2300995.

Symbiosis Centre for Management & Human Resource Development (SCMHRD)

Symbiosis Centre for Management & Human Resource Development (SCMHRD) is a premier institute honing world class leaders and entrepreneurs. Established in 1993, its MBA program is one of the most prestigious programs in India.

Its mission is to inculcate the spirit of 'Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam' (the world is one family); to contribute towards knowledge generation and dissemination; to impart ethical and value-based learning; to foster the spirit of national development; to inculcate cross cultural sensitisation and to develop global competencies amongst students.

Ranking
SCMHRD is ranked top among the Management Institutes of Pune.

Programs

MBA
MBA (IDM)
MBA (BA)
MBA (Executive)

Contact Detail:
SCMHRD
Symbiosis Infotech Campus, Plot No. 15,
Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
MIDC, Hinjawadi, Pune - 411057
020-22944308,
admissioncell@scmhrd.edu